Study in turkey

Hi everyone! !i'm currently student at university in Tunisia Finance major
I will be graduated this year and i'm looking to continue my Master in Turkey specifically in Galatasaray university because as you know Tunisia is francophone and all my lessons since secondary school in french , my english level is not bad too  ( but I don't have any idea about the procedure and the requirement to study in this university )
my score last year is 73% and my university it is the best one in Tunisia in this domain
I don't know if i have chance to get scholarship from turkey government as I see in this website turkiyeburslari.gov.tr/ at least I must have 75% as score
If not do I have chance to find job which can help me to support the costs there
please who can help me with some  information

Hi sirin07,

I moved your topic to the Anglophone section of the Turkey forum for better interaction.

Regards,

David

Galatasaray University is too one of the best universities in Turkey. It can be hard to get in there.
Here is link of the announcement from Galatasaray University for this year:(i left spaces in link)
http:// sbe. gsu. edu. tr /wp-content/uploads/2014/12/2014-2015-sbe-bahar-tezsiz-yl-basvuru-klavuzu.pdf
They wants an exam result for your french level(TOEFL,IELTS,DELF) and for your Turkish level and other one (TÖMER C1 )
these and a couple paper things for application
after that they gonna make an exam to the applicants which has one or two stages(except the applicant student number is under their quota )
And they wants 3 times more money from foreigners.
Here is a lot of international company and your languages is a good plus but i dont know much how it work cause i'm like you at the senior class :) Anything you wanna know ask please i will try my best
Good luck