VISA-stages and time

Good evening.
I had been in Bahrain from 2008-2011 and back in India to take care of my parents and again now in Bahrain.  Now I have come under family VISA(my husband is working here)(earlier it was work visa).  I am informed from my husband's office that the same CPR number will do and they would get it for me.  My fingerprint and photos are taken at the airport but the VISA stamping is yet to be done.  Meanwhile, if I make a trip to India is it possible for me to return with no CPR and no stamp attached (except for the family VISA print out).
Let me have some suggestion/advice.

hi,

If its a multi-entry and valid visa then i guess you should be able to travel to and fro. But just to avoid any confusion better to ask your husband's company to get it verified by LMRA (whether its ok to travel) and if anyone else has any info regarding the same i am sure they will reply here!

good luck!

T&R
Arjun

Yes.  I see a residence permit and multi entry visa stamping of airport authorities in my passport.  But the LMRA stamping as was the earlier practice(3 years back) is not yet there.  Hence confusede.  May be the rule has changed.

Thanks for your suggestion.  I shall ask my husband to verify his office.