Looking for a business partner

Hi im planning to make a small business in Philippine but i need some help to make this complete. I need business partner to plan what business we can open there. Im currently working in Singapore now and im studying business management here.  Anyone to share for business can whatsapp me this number ***

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
femsergio wrote:

Hi im planning to make a small business in Philippine but i need some help to make this complete. I need business partner to plan what business we can open there. Im currently working in Singapore now and im studying business management here.  Anyone to share for business can whatsapp me this number +6583500275  email [email protected]

j

Perhaps it's better to post in the Philippine forum with a new subject.....

Hello femsergio,

I have created a new thread with your post on the Philippines forum.

It would be best if you can post this ad in the Business partners classifieds in the Philippines section, it might help you.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hi!

Read your blog looking for business partner in PH.  I have an email for you. Just waiting for your reply. Please get in touch, check your email.

JOhnx

are u interested in salon business?

Am a girl  from Guihulngan, Negros Oriental but lived in Cyprus for 11 yrs now and hopefully will settled in England by early January 2015. Also planning to go in Business (Petrol Station) which I wanted since before but I want it in Dumaguete City which is a big city. Planning to buy my cousin's share of land, build a house and start the business there. Its a nice place. I hope this will give you and idea

Hello
Youd need partner for what exactly, you ve idea kind of business
      Best regards

Hi, where will you be located in Phils? I am Canadian but have a business partner in Davao. We are always looking for new opportunities in different locations.

Hi Merry Xmas IN advance 2 ALL  would like 2 intro myself by profession I AM a Chinese WOK Chef  having 30 yrs exp as Chinese cook at Present still working abroad but planning 2 open fast food in pinas in Chinese cusine year 2015 OR 2016 depend on the situation any 1 interested. Can email me on my email kcty2u@ yahoo.com or can add me on Viber chenchinhsien or line  or in ym thanks only interested person please GOD BLESS

SAW yr message me also interested 2 open Chinese fast food outlet in pinas can contact me in Viber line or what's up. chenchinhsien. Have more than 30yrs exp in Chinese  WOK cook at present Still working abroad  planning myself 2 open in 2015 OR 2016 depend on the situation GOD BLESS 2 ALL & MERRY XMAS IN ADVANCE 2 ALL
ONLY INTERESTED PERSON  PLEASE  CAN CHECK MY VIDEO COOKING  PROFILE IN FB MIKE CHEN

gud evening! How about joining our team mam in a real estate business? [Moderated: No free ads on the forum please]

you can contact me through my email at *** if you are interested. you dont need to have money to be part of us, only your time and dedication.

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you

Hi All,

I am expanding my agricultural business venture. I have placed a post in the classifieds section. I'm looking for investors for my long term business in hog contract growing and meat processing and distribution. There is already a sure market for our products because we have existing long term contracts with big companies here in the country.

The dilemma is that supply has become tighter and we need to expand the supply of our raw material which is live and unprocessed meats, hence the need for an expansion.

We agricultural businessmen seldom look for investors but the market forces have spoken and as a businessman I cannot let the opportunity to tap the market pass.

If you are looking for a long term business partner, you can message me here. Your cut would be sent to you as a quarterly dividend. However, unlike in stocks, the yield here is way bigger. For example, I also invest in corporate bonds and preferred shares where the annual dividend is around 6% to 7%. In my business, that yield is not even half of what you can potentially receive every "quarter". I do not want to give guarantees because there is always a risk in every business but your assurance here is the fact that there is a sure market for the products so there is minimal to no risk.

I'm already talking to several potential investors but no contracts have been signed yet so I cannot risk it. My project will commence by Late Feb or some time in March so that our company can make it in time for the next quarterly harvesting of hogs (it takes around 4 months to grow and sell the hogs to the market).

If all goes well, we can talk via skype video call so I can share with you more specific details.

Cheers!

Hello are you still looking for an investor in your business I am currently in the meat industry in Australia but I would be interested in talking to you about being an investor in the Philippines to do with I the pork industry

What kind of business exactly are you planning to put up here in the philippines?tell me the details I can actually help you with it and be partners.

Hi,

My name is Dunstan, and I am also interested in  business in Philippine. If you were alredy in to something, please do let me know.

Looking for a business partner-I don't know this lady but be careful of any offers of business partners.

She may be ok(or may not-buyer always beware) but being a previous business partner myself in

America I strongly advise against it. Especially if the person offering is long-distance and not in person.

Just my advice and no hard feelings. The words

"Buyer beware" applies thru out our lives. I myself have also been scammed. Take care all and use

some common sense.(I don't mean to offend anyone here in this forum)

Dunstan-Businesses run by Kanos or Kanos with partners are, in my opinion, not a good idea here in this country. I have a friend who itching to spend his money started 2 businesses in the Philippines. One is a massage parlor. Think about it. Can a person owning a massage parlor really make much money with this? Unless you own the shop you will have to pay for the lease of the building and if you can't find a good location with a steady traffic flow of people, how can you do well with this business.? The persons giving massages make very little money as you must pay them about 30% of each massage and they are lucky to get 3-5 massages a day depending on the number of employees you have. They cant make hardly any money and the same with the owner of the shop. Especially in these pandemic times, people are hesitant to go to a massage parlor and opting to have in-house massages. The second business he had/has is a gas station. He might make a little money with that if he's lucky but I wouldn't bet on it. ANY kind of business here in the Philippines(or ANYWHERE) is a RISKY business and just be careful and understand the consequences if you fail. In America usually, 20% of businesses fail within the 1st year and 50% of businesses fail within the first 5 years. If you can make it to the 5-year mark and already turning over a good profit for the previous 2 years you will probably or most likely be ok but never can plan on what the future holds in store. Good luck. My advice is dont do it. If its something that looks and sounds too good to be true-it probably isn't!

Just remember-A fool is only a FOOL if he/she allows himself/herself to be one. Remember also to always use common sense. It is easy to get duped!

I founded and built a chain of retail stores and a factory to supply them in the US, and I built successful businesses here. I would never have a partner. Partnerships rarely work.

capricornrising wrote:

ANY kind of business here in the Philippines(or ANYWHERE) is a RISKY business and just be careful and understand the consequences if you fail. In America usually, 20% of businesses fail within the 1st year and 50% of businesses fail within the first 5 years.!

But there are many who DONT fail ...  :)
E g I got contact with a foreigner a few days ago, who has SUCCEEDED TWICE in Phils.
The first many years ago was export from Phils.
The one he has now is import with a huge own warehouse  He told he import a container per WEEK.   
I asked him if he can be interested in export (or sell witin Phils) the production of one of the things Im starting, because both I and my busineess partner find it very boooring with sell work   :)    He said Yes if we can provide regularly at least a container per month, and we agreed  I will come back to  him when we are up and running and know what capacity we have reached.

Many, who start businesses even abroad, are WITHOUT business experience and often neither work experience of such business!!! So not odd the failure percent is high...
And some people have terrible business mind and bad logic thinking  so they better stay employees and let others do the busiuness thinking   :)

((Btw  - I have ZERO failure percent - so far     :lol:  --  (Except if counting when I have made some "Test starts" of never done or very uncommon ideas, just spendiing as costs for a Market research. )

Fortune-Right on. Even if the partner or perhaps a family member, partnerships can be a nightmare. It's

kinda like a marriage. Must TRUST and respect one another and have known this person a very very

long time. The business I had with my partner just didn't fly as his wife who was a paralegal pretty

much started wearing the pants in his marriage and became the boss as it was supposed to just be me

and my partner. If I would have known that she was gonna get involved I would have never engaged in

the partnership. Because she was a paralegal she was well versed in the law and I decided to bail

before I got any more money invested. Left a bad taste in my mouth and after that, I decided if I was to

have a business I would go solo and have no one else to blame if I failed. The mistakes we make in

the past lead us hopefully on the correct path in the future.

Dunstan made his post just over a year ago...May'2020 not sure if he's still going to respond/read all these inputs
but I agree that its must riskier here than many other places especially if you are a foreigner...having said that if you have plans to utilize the abundant low cost labour cost here & then be able to establish stable export markets (>70% of your produce)  that may actually work provided you do your research.

Am Faisal from Karachi Pakistan, am interested my WhatsApp number is  923132066899.Thanks

Hi you need a business partner.i have a minute burger here in phillppines.im planning to expand but the problem lack of money.

if you want you call me *****

Moderated by Mickael last year
Reason : Do not publish your public data here

Hi you interested to join my business is minute burger.you call me *****

this is a good business.

Khaile Venzon wrote:

Hi you need a business partner.i have a minute burger here in phillppines.im planning to expand but the problem lack of money.if you want you call me *****

"BDO bank" philippines has lots of money including my long term fixed deposits pse contact *****.& good luck.

Partnerships rarely work and this isn't the best place to look for a partner.

manwonder wrote:
Khaile Venzon wrote:

Hi you need a business partner.i have a minute burger here in phillppines.im planning to expand but the problem lack of money.if you want you call me 09668969711

"BDO bank" philippines has lots of money including my long term fixed deposits pse contact Mr Charles Tan@63-288407000......& good luck.

Banks normaly demanb the business have been running ome YEARS BEFORE the bank even think of lending out   :huh:  =AFTER a oodd business can manae good WITHOUT loan...  :lol:

FortuneFavorsTheBold wrote:

Partnerships rarely work and this isn't the best place to look for a partner.

Yes partnership business form is to risslky because when one screw up the other become responciblee to third party too.
But there are other solutions still being business partners and and such can be only financiere too.  (Temporary such are very common in Phils where the cooperation are a specific project often with an end decided. As for insttance "Harvest sharing"  where one finance and the oher provide  the work and has the land noormaly.  I have told about a Filipina business I before covid turned from hgh losses at creditors not paying to earn very goodd sso she needed to work only 2-4 days per monh when she collected her shares plus when she looked for new projects to finance, by chaning her rok thinking and aim only at finance things where the other part EARN EXTRA by the financing.)

Hi let's talk sometime. My name is Mike

hi hello you need a business partner

i need also a business partner i have a minute burger here in philippines im very lucky because my store is good.i planned to another branch but the problem money.i have no money to open another branch of my business.you interested my messenger is julieta venzon you chat me

Hi everyone,

All those looking for a business partner, i would advise you to post an ad in the business partners in Philippines section, it is the most appropriate section for your search.

Thanks,

Priscilla
Expat.com Team  :cheers:

:top:

Hi let's talk sometime. My name is Mike
-@SpartanShimy2021

Mike how r u?

@femsergio

i have plans to make a small shop full of goodies then sell them to people who wants to operate the business. It's like a franchise where we supply them with everything in the shop those that are necessity items. Then we advertise them to those who like to operate them. Do you like the idea?

Hello irenegal2020,

Thank you for your message.

Unfortunately the member irenegal2020 has been inactive since 2015 and so she might not see your message.

If you are looking for a business partner, you can drop an advert for free in thePhilippines classifieds section.

All the best,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

Yeah another dewy eyed 'entrepreneur' whose plan was either still born or went t--s up, who thinks that their 'Business Management' nous will help them succeed in the Philippines. Dear, the Philippines is NOT Singapore.

P.S Remember our friend Coach? 1f923.svg

@Dunstan Kristi hi i am currenty involve in the quarry industry here in the phil

Hi,

My name is Dunstan, and I am also interested in business in Philippine. If you were alredy in to something, please do let me know.
-@Dunstan Kristi

Hi i am currently involve in quarry business

@ilnagayo77 Hello and welcome !

Please note that this member has been inactive for years now.

If you are looking for a business partner, you may create an advert in the Philippines classifieds under the Business partner category so that interested members can contact you.

All the best

Bhavna

Closed