30days to leave the country

Hi guys,please help my friend applied in gemeente with her belgian bf for samenwonen and she received a decision to leave the country..she is illegal here in belgium..what does she needs to do?i am worried with her situation..thanks

In this case it's better to contact a lawyer so he can first of all cancel the decision of the foreign ministers department. Pm me for more details

Sneijder28 wrote:

In this case it's better to contact a lawyer so he can first of all cancel the decision of the foreign ministers department. Pm me for more details

You can not hire a lawyer to cancel the decisions, this is final!!!

Although I don't know your story or why they deny your request but maybe you can try another procedure.
It is possible that in the meantime you have to leave the country and come back later
Find a good lawyer and ask advice..

Unless there have been some significant changes in your friend's situation that were not reported on the inital application, which would warrant an appeal of the decision, then an appeal would not even be accepted. Not even a lawyer is going to be able to change that.

In any nation, when one simply stays beyond the period of notification to leave the country the next usual step is a formal deportation procedure. I would recommend that if your friend can't get the decision reviewed within the 30 days given that she simply leave the country as ordered.

Cheers,
James           Expat-blog Experts Team

I know personally people that have had the same outcome
And they told me that these 30 days you can go to a lawyer and appeal for that
in many cases the lawyers were able to fight the decision in court And annul the decision