Journalist coming to Bata in Jan 2015 needs a driver!

:o
Hi, I'm a football journalist coming to Bata for the African Cup of nations football tournament in January. I have a job offer for a driver/ fixer to help me. The job would entail taking me to press events and generally helping me with local information.

This is a job for somebody who can speak basic English ( I can speaks Spanish but only badly) and somebody who has time on their hands during the tournament and would like to earn some money hanging out with me and helping.

You don't need to love football, just have a car and be available to work for me during the tournament.
If you are interested or know anybody who might be interested please message me.

I would also love to make contact with you lovely local people living in the cities of Bata, Malabo, Mongomo and Ebebiyin as those are the cities where i will be visiting. :top:

dear Mr Mattlondon,
God day I am a Cameroonian lady coming to Equatorial Guinea next year January 2015, I can help you with a good driver. I have a Teaching Job at one International School in Equatorial Guinea. so contact me via the use of the following information: Email: [email protected] or [email protected] or Skype susypeters or mobile number 00237 671913409. I wish you Merrry Christmas and Happy New Year
Thanks for understanding
Best Regards
Judith