New members of the India forum, introduce yourself here

hi ludwig i am chander and have a filipino friend (lady) looking for a job in delhi. She is here on a one year visa and knows japanese also. She would also be ready to work as a housekeeper in an expat household

anyone who can help ?
thanks

Sobibaybie you are welcome in India,  I live in Bangalore if you want go good place you can tell me

Hi Sonam,

I am Mangal, living in New Delhi. You are most welcome in the capital of India and historical city of India. I am very much fun loving, sober and friendly guy. I will be happy to be your friend. Just leave message here or on my email id [email protected]

Have a nice day !!
Mangal

Hi All, just joined the Expat.com. My nam is Ajay Gosain and I am in US RCM Medical Billing Profession for last 6 years. Due to my job demand, I travell alot. I lived in Delhi, Mumbai, Pune and Hyderabad. I am looking for a Job in Philippine..

Namaste to everyone.

This is Param, a spiritual master know the techniques by which one can able to establish balance among his body, mind and soul and attain the supreme enlightenment which is the suprepe goal of all.

I am delivering yoga services to individual and group at home basis to get my dream materialiesed and that is :
Sarve Bhawantu Sukhinah,
Sarve santu niramayah.
Sarve bhadrani pashyantu,
Ma kashchid dukh bhagbhawet.

With Love
Param

Hi Mangal nice to hear from you. What do you do in Delhi? Are you studying or working? I'm looking to move next month around gurgaon area.

Hello Everybody,
I am Vishal from Delhi , Happy to join Expat-Blog :)

Hi Sonam,

Thanks for your reply. Well I am working in Delhi. Gurgaon is adjoining area to Delhi so distance will not be a problem. What will you be doing here? Let me know if any help is required.

Ummmm..OOOOK.

Hello Friends,
After two years back to Expat.com, am at bangalore , looking forward to meet new people.

Friends-Hello- This is Ashok from Panipat India- I am working as an Manager, Exports-I would like to expand my social circle on Expat platform- I welcome all the friends- Ashok

Hello-This is Ashok from Panipat, India- I had joined as a member last evening-A warm welcome to you in India- Best wishes-Ashok

Hello-A warm welcome to you in India-Warm regards and good wishes-Ashok

Hello Julien,
I Am Digamber Harishchandra Mayekar from India Mumbaicity Maharashtra . I stay in suburbs i am Bechlor single staying with my Mom And my elder sister i am the head of my family member have a big responsibility on me and i was working for 1 company for 8 months salary was 25,000/- a month my salary package i  soppose to get and i worked for 8 months  without salary in night shifts keeping hopes that ill get my salary in this month 8 months passed i did not get a single penny working for that company putting my whole efforts and after my company gave me a break for 5 days after 5 days i go back to my company they have shut off the company it was a big shock in me that i could nt support my family members. it was a big shame on me all started insulting me . i was totally disturb tried to take a step towards the death but something stoped me and made see me back my old mother my older sister has to get merry seeing all this i turned my direction towards my faith that ill not give up though i m not that highly qualified but have more than 20 years work experiance in Sales Marketing and many other field . Dear Julien  if u see me a better opportunity where i want to work please do the needful for me to get me a small job also where ill able to serve my old parents and keep them happy . i am searching a job in russia in vladikavkaz Iristonsky District  some where in Hotels Or in Companies in Hospitility House Keeping Services. as an Housekeeping Supervisor Job..

Yours Truely Sincerly.

Digamber H Mayekar.
Mobile: +91-8879274739
[email protected].

Hey, I'm from India. I want friends from Japan. I'm learning Japanese.

hello all, hi i am mohit rathi from ahmedabad (india) i want to know about business terms and policies in Hungary and also Malaysia, i am a manufacturer and indentor for Ladies Dress Materials and Ready to Wear dress and sarees.

hi not fixed but will be there in jaipur for one day, may on 2nd jan or 5th jan, depends on my work, if completed, so if i will be there on 5th jan, we can meet, if u get time, thanks

Hello people I'm Pritesh from Ahmedabad and i'm into my last & final year of Graduation.. Would love to meet new people (foreigners) living here in India..!!
Thanks

Hi,

I am a native of New Delhi, India. I am 24, male,  a working professional, looking to meet tourists and expats(male/female) from countries other than India, on weekends. I would like this to be a 'meet-n-greet' session, where we get to talk to each other in an informal way, laugh, crack jokes, and share our experiences, culture, lifestyles and may be forge new friendships. I am fluent in English and Hindi, with some basic knowledge of the city's as well as the country's geography in general. Being a native,  I may help you in providing general guidance as well, purely depending on the topic and my knowledge about it.

If interested,please contact me through this post or send me a pm, and we can decide a place and set up a small meeting.

I am Soma Chatterjee, an internationally certified English language trainer. I am in the profession for more than 8 years.I am TRAIN THE TRAINER certified from ATI & ETS TOEFL. I have worked with some of the best companies and institutions. I am from Kolkata and am looking forward to an opening for a TESOL trainer.

I AM ARUNBABU i m from  madurai  tamilnadu india   i have studied plastic technology and running a company dealing with plastic raw materials and injection moulding recycling plastic also

I AM LOKKING FOR EXPORT BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIS IN IVORY COAST EXPORT FROM INDIA TO IVORY COAST

I am from Jaipur in Rajasthan but I live in The Hague in The Netherlands for long time.

You never know I can help you with informatio from both places as good.

Interact with people is great. Every one knows something I do not know and I know many things lot of people do not know

What makes Madrid interesting and what do you think you can do there. i am tying to see if I could help you in some way

Hi , I am Padmaraj would like do Denmark Green Card immigration

Padmaraj80 wrote:

Hi , I am Padmaraj would like do Denmark Green Card immigration

Hi and welcome to the forum

I suggest that you post a new thread on the Denmark forum.  I suggest that you read through the many informative posts on the forum regarding immigration to Denmark.

Hi!i am hangshadeep from kolkata

Thanks for reaching out,My name is Timakatso Ndlovu,am 44 years old,i come from Zimbabwe,very down to earth dynamic goal getter.Am into network marketing affiliating with different companies having dietary supplements as our end products,hoping to learn more as far as leaving healthy is concerned with the knowledge as many people highly recommend your herbs

Thank you

Hi,

Am a Londoner, recently arrived here in Delhi. Like all newcomers, I am very interested in expanding all business & social networks as well as learning as much as possible about this wonderful country in which we now live.

I hope one day to be able to return some of this useful advice to others.

Having been transferred here from Hong Kong / China, I'd love to keep as much of that cultural learning as possible but apart from a great restaurant in Malcha Marg.... am not having much luck(!).

Final thing on the "wish list"(!), I was in Latin America in between Beijing & Delhi and have mastering Spanish as a core objective for 2015… so any advice on this too, gratefully received.

Thanks,

Sam

Hello everybody!

I planning to go to India, mid-February, for two months. My aim is totally therapeutic. I am going to look for physiotherapists and go as often I can to cure my Achilles' heel. So it's a journey of stretching, getting in shape and stay calm.

Do you guys have an idea where exactly I can go? I mean if there are special places to get physiotherapic treatments.

Thank you!

Tom

Hi All,

I moved to Pune about 6 years ago from San Jose California. Have made some great friends, however am missing certain common interests like surfing, snowboarding, skateboarding and other adventurous activities. Would love to connect with other like minded people from USA or other countries who have settled here in Pune! Have a great 2015!!! Get in touch.
Cheers.
Jay

Hi my name is manuraj I live in India if u want to come in India I help u I do my best you any time contact to me (moderated: no mobile number here please)

No Thanks I do not need any help. I have my own place in Delhi and Jaipur. It was about Kaiser a friend from Geneva

I B.Tatayya having 8.6 years of teaching experience in Accountancy subject with M.com MBA B.Ed (PH.D)
I wait for a accountancy teacher

Hi Guys,

Good to see all the decent and respectable people here.  My name is Riaz and I am from Hyderabad India and currently working in Saudi Arabia.

Hello Everyone,

Glad to be here and Happy to Help and share my knowledge about the city with anyone who appropriately needs it.

I am myself looking at getting require information for Brazil, yes people- you see a future wildlife writer from the Amazon rainforest here.

Need any help with 'outdoorsy' activities, trekking, hiking and so on, will be more than happy to help you guys out. Want a helping hand with information of gigs and music, again you know who to talk to.

And will be lovely if someone from Brazil can help me as well :)

Hoping to interact and have fruitful conversations with peeps from all around, ideas and creativity knows no borders after all. Aye?

Good energy to Us,
Cheers

Hello Alessandra,
You could choose to teach american accent in some BPOs in India.They allow you to work part time.functional knowledge of Hindi will help you in everyday life and activities.

Welcome to India
Shalini
Kolkata.

new to this blog hoping to find more friends.

Hey Bro. am an nigerian that wish to move to india, but the problem right now is that i don't have the money to pay my flight ticket. if you can help me i will pay back as soon as  i work out the money in india. Meanwhile me and my brother will be doing our Passports.

IamDaniel wrote:

Hey Bro. am an nigerian that wish to move to india, but the problem right now is that i don't have the money to pay my flight ticket. if you can help me i will pay back as soon as  i work out the money in india. Meanwhile me and my brother will be doing our Passports.

I honestly think your are more than a little naive to think that someone would lend you, a total stranger, a sum of money for an airline ticket to India.

Do you have a job to go to
How do you intend to pay the loan back if you do not find a job
If you have no job then how would you pay for the money loaned

Can your immediate family lend you the money or a family friend perhaps

And because of all the Nigerian online scams going about the internet these days I think you will have zero offers.

Hi everyone  :D
I'm Leslie from the Philippines. I  am married to a Tamil guy and love to embrace the Indian culture.
Indians are wonderful people and would be nice to meet new friends.

Have a wonderful day everyone

Closed