Any filipinos here in banglore

hello everyone.im aki.a philippine national looking for filipinos here in bangalore.i and my husband,which is an indian national previously residing in hongkong and decided to transfer here for good.any filipinos in town whom i can talk to?pls looking forward to hear from u all......waiting

Hi akishi,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

The Filipino expatriates in Bangalore network may help you to establish some new contacts.

All the best,
Christine

Hi Aki, Welcome to Bangalore :)

I remember the song Bebot Bebot by Black Eyed Peas in which they keep singing filipino :)

nice one sebastin!i love that song too.how are you?have you been to philippines?

coup de grace aka bingo :p

thanks akishi, you are welcome :)

nice to hear that you also like that song, i just love that song... it has got lot of energy, dynamic, dance beats, peppy n keeps you grooving m moving n i guess that showcases the culture n music of filipino people too :)

I am doing good and how about you then ?

Nop I havnt been to philippines but I will plan a vacation in the near future 2012....

keep in touch...

cheers

hi khomusta po aku binoy sa bangalore kita mu ba movie TUM my pleadge of actor na aku

Hai Akishi, Im steevin from Kerala. 22 yrs old age, I'd like to meet u if u can as ur suitable time.. Iem not a filipino, Indian national, bt I need to make a good frndship with u. Pls.. Kindly contact me. My mobile No: 08714336862. Hope i can hear u very soon...

[ Moderated: Please post in the Jobs Section ]

Hi Aki, I am Ajay and I am Indian. I have been to philippine once and lived in Makati. You can contact me. As of now I am in hyderabad. Also if you can help ke to find a hob for my filipino friend. She is coming to India in March. My email Id is [email protected]

Hello Ajay, kindly note that the thread by Aki is dated since 2011!!!

She has not been active since.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

hi
how ru

Hi Akki,

You can speak to Liza.  She is from Philippines.

You can inform her that you got reference from Venugopal.

Welcome to Bangalore.

[Moderated: Please do not share any contact number on the forum]

Venu

Hello everyone,

Kindly note that this discussion is not active since December 2014.

You can start a new discussion on the Networking Bangalore forum to get more interaction.

Thank you
Yuveshen