Hi All,

Hi All,
I want to move to Germany by next year, Dusseldorf to be exact. I have a German girlfriend who was from Hamburg She is working in Dusseldorf. So We would like to live together. We would appreciate some help
I am a Photographer and Mid level Graphic Designer by profession., Worked for News papers and few Magazines.
Currently I am working as a freelance Photographer

Would I be able to get a Job as a Photographer?
Is there any chances?

All kinds of  help would be appreciated..

Ramesh!

Most photographers here are freelancers, which might be an option for you if you have EU citizenship (or marry your girlfriend) - otherwise the legal hurdles are too big.
In any case you need good language skills. Are you already taking classes?

No, I haven't started yet, But for sure I'll start ASAP...... Hmm getting marry bit complicated as of now.
What do you me mean by legal hurdles are too big? And how big?

Well, to become a freelancer you need to register a business and get a work visa based on that. I am not an expert, but I heard this is very difficult for non-EU-citizens. There are professional service providers who can help you in this (for a fee, which is probably well spent).

Thank you for your valuable replies..... Some how I need to get a job and live there for at least 1 or 2 years, Then think about marriage. Be sides we need to convince her parents and we do have few other problems. So we have solve them and mean while get settled ASAP..... All Kind of Help we needed thanks a lot.