Full time babysitting job oportunity

Dear beautiful mothers and families,

Now I wish you wonderful celebration for the winter holidays and all the beautiful moments to be shared in the warmth of the family and with the beloved ones.
After this time, starting with late beginning of January, I am looking for a long-term babysitting job opportunity.
Let me tell you a little about myself. My name is Maria and I have been working in children education, with kindergardens and also in private home caring. I am a young and passionate artistic person, having a tremendous love for children and the world of the little ones. I have been working with children from the age of 17, teaching them musical education, art, yoga, basic education, English and this time, I would like to be able to work as a babysitter, involving all my abilities into the work that I will be doing.
I have arrived approximately 1 month before in Budapest and I am living now with my mother. I speak English, even though it is not native language, I would call myself a native speaker, receiving education in English since I was a child.
I just returned from a long journey of two years in India and I intend to settle down in Budapest.

If you are interested or know anyone who would require such a support, please do not hesitate to contact me and in case you have further questions, here are my details:

Maria Tutu
[email protected]

Dear Maria,

I'm interested in your help with my two beautiful boys (5&7).
Please call me anytime to arrange the followings.
+36 30 900 7941

Regards,
Renata Dési

Dear Renata,

Here is my contact number 36203540858. Please feel free to call me anytime after 13:00 .

Thank you and beautiful winter celebration.