Looking for english-speaking friends! Eng/Rus exchange

Hello everybody how knows english good!!

I'm from Moscow/Russia, looking for friends to speak English. Just speak, no exercises, so you do not need to be a teacher )) Let's just have some fun by having a chat, going out for a drink or going sightseeing, any activity is fine ))...I could teach you Russian in exchange.

I'm 27 years old, living on the north of Moscow (metro Rechnoi Vokzal), It would be great to meet any time on week-ends or in the evening any day from Monday to Friday.

Hope to hear from you, friends!! )))

Also if you are interested in Russian exercises i can help you in it, because i had some teaching experience.

So don't be shy and just contact me :-)

my e-mail: [email protected]

Hi, I'm living just north of Moscow for the year - about 1/2 hr bus ride from the grey line metro. From New York and teaching in a Kindergarten here. I am not one for meeting up with strangers, but maybe if we meet some were on a Sunday mid day, I would be ok. I go off usually every Sunday. There are a few places I can get to no problem. Was thinking of heading to Old Arbat next Sunday if you wanted to stop by the Dunkin Donuts there. Just a thought. Would be nice to have someone to go off and sightsee with and just talk to.

we have a pretty cool gathering group

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=171218

you guys should totally join us

hi my name is Makc I come from the US Iam here in moscow,I can help you with your english practice thanks .

friendlyman wrote:

Hello everybody how knows english good!!

I'm from Moscow/Russia, looking for friends to speak English. Just speak, no exercises, so you do not need to be a teacher )) Let's just have some fun by having a chat, going out for a drink or going sightseeing, any activity is fine ))...I could teach you Russian in exchange.

I'm 27 years old, living on the north of Moscow (metro Rechnoi Vokzal), It would be great to meet any time on week-ends or in the evening any day from Monday to Friday.

Hope to hear from you, friends!! )))

Also if you are interested in Russian exercises i can help you in it, because i had some teaching experience.

So don't be shy and just contact me :-)

my e-mail: [email protected]

Hi guys! I'm Alexey and I come from Moscow! I study English very intensive but have few of spoken practice. I'm looking for native speakers living in Moscow who could speak with me!)) And I can help you with Russian.

Wow! I would love too, but im only ordinary person, i come from Philippines, been here around 3 months and every Sunday morning im in rechnoi vokzal station from khimki:-)

Hey guys i would like learn Russian

Dear Friend,

I am Bilal khan from Saudi Arabia and I am Pakistani Nation..

You are welcome...for English Language exercise.

you can chat me ...or even speak

[email protected]

00966 58 35 66768

Hi guys! I'm looking for friends and native English speakers too. I have to practice. And i can speak in Russian with you of course. But it seems to me this place just uninhabited. Please, anyone answer to me!!!  my email: [Moderated: pls send details in private as for safety reasons]

Hello  ...Dairy....

Hope  so  that you will  be  fine  ...

How  are  you  ? this  is  bilal with you  ....even though  english  is  not  my native  language but i am having fluent  command  over  it ....

I tool your  address from expact blog ...

loking farword,

regards,

Thanks

Hi Artum ,

If you still want to make English Russian Exchange please contact me .

Ahmad

Hello, Hope you will be fine by the prayers of God. My name is Javed Iqbal belongs to Pakistan city Lahore.  I am the student of Mass Communication and Media Studies at PhD level. I just want to get the information about Russia. Here are some questions. I just want to get the answers of that. Your cooperation will be highly thankful in this regard.
An agent is demanding 4,00,000 rupees for the Russia with job  80,000 rupees salary per month. in labour. Is it better for me?
What is the initial salary package in US dollar, rupee, or in their own currency ruble?
How much easy the immigration in Russia for Pakistanis?
What is the educational Standard for a Pakistani?
Is there any chance of scholarship? 
Kindly mail me on this [email protected]
If u know plz tell me . I shall wait for ur reply

up

Hello. Everyone who want to exchange Rus/Eng don't hesitate to contact with me. Skype :starkcom8

Hi tany1881,

Please feel free to post an advert in the Language Exchange in Moscow section might surely be of great help.

Thank you,

David.

i want to contact urdu and english speaking guys in moscow

Hello everyone.

I would like to find some English speaking friends too . Anyone interested please send me a message.

for english speaking
u can contact me
xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details via private messaging.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct