Rent in Egypt (info needed)

Hi people,
any one have experience and Knowledge please help.
Do you recommend hiring a broker if I want to rent out an apartment in Egypt for couple months.
what is the differences if I rent it out from the owner directly?
what the broker fee would be?

note: the rent for foreign.

thanks

what if I want to rent for three months only and do you know any good website that I can deal with owner directly?

for free!!!!!!! are you sure?

Better to deal with owner directly ,brokers will take an extra fees which is not important if u will be for long time but it will over burden if ur stay will be short
but be sure that the owner is honest by checking more than one to know the average prices of appartments before settle in

it s always 10 % from the contract

(Moderated: please post in the housing section)

Advice, look on the network directly from the owner, the broker has no principle

Brokers usually get 1 month rent if its long term 1 year and up, if less than 1 year, they get 10% of the paid amount to landlord, you don't need a broker, go to airbnb.com or housetrip.com or stopsleepgo.com.
if you need help let me knew

SIMO

nice, thanks for the advice so I will do the contract with the owner directly?

do you know any website I can go to?

In fact, I did not find English-language site fits your request,
but the broker a commission not exceeding 10%,
And if you sent me some information I can help you, such as :
What are the specifications of the apartment and the number of rooms and the level of the place,
Have you ever thought in the average hotel? Price may be less .
welcome to Egypt
happy to help you.

As we talked before, he want to rend a small studio consists of 1 kitchen, 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom.
From 800 L.E To 1200 L.E Maximum.
In Clean Area, which no crimes and quite.
Broker in settlement take 1 month of the monthly rent.

Hi,
Im up to max of 1800 now per month and the area doesnt have to be clean or fancy or luxury just quiet.
yes one bedroom and one kitchen with bathroom is enough for me. Im looking also for a one year contract.
places I can take any place in cairo.
thanks

indeed hostel might be cheaper sometimes but I want some privacy. For example having my own kitchen and bathroom. Im not against giving commission to the agent but if I want to rent for three month and the broker wants like one month rent then thats too much for me.

what is the city that you you want rent inside?

cairo

Hi Friend,

I'm a newbie to the blog but have a great deal of experience and knowledge, let me know what you need to know rather than me put a "war 'n' peace" novel down.

Warmest Regards

Ifty

[Moderated: No free ad]

you can rent direct from landlord

Hello
You can hire a brooker or you can have a deal with a brooker , No tenant charge , which mean you will not pay any commission , i have afried who can do that for you.
Regards
atef

I support the repeated recommendations of dealing direct with the landowner, if you can reach one.

with the price you're offering, you're supposed to find a suitable one in a nice place
you can look online on expatriates.com sometimes there is good offers, but take care that a lot of ads are from brokers

suggested good areas would be: Heliopolis, Maadi, Down Town (noisy but easy to reach and to find apartments in), Mokattam, Nasr city

you should also specify if you need a furnished apartment or not

choosing the place is also important to what you'll be doing in Cairo, as with Cairo traffic you'll spend a long time there, if you're living away from where you need

I'll echo what others here have said and advise that you don't use a broker--just asking for headaches in my opinion.