Buying Agricultural land in Montenegro

Hello everyone

I'm new to this forum.

Im interested in buying land in the Lustre Peninsula to build my own home.

The land I've looked at is in  an agricultural zone,  I've been told permission would be granted in this type of zone for a building up to 500m2 over 2 levels.
Can anyone confirm if this is correct?
Also lm told you no longer need to set a  company up to purchase land in Montenegro, can anyone confirm this...

Many Thanks J.

Hi John,

I am not sure where is Lustre, did you spell right?
Construction in agriculture zone is prohibited, no way you can get permit, but if you provide me more details about land (cadastral number and municipality) I can tell you what are conditions for construction.
EU citizens can register ownership on agriculture land too, without opening companies.... but in some municipalities can be a problem
write me in inbox

cheers

Thanks for your reply, sorry it is Lustica!  Unsure if you can create a link on here but this government document seems to suggest something called spatial up to 500m2 on agricultural land.

mipa.co.me/dcs/LAW ON SPATIAL DEVELOPMENT AND CONSTRUCTION OF STRUCTURES 2013.pdf

Also an agent is advertising land with building up to 500m2 on agricultural land though it isn't the land I was originally looking at

rightmove.co.uk/overseas-property/property-44117686.html

Just a little confused now.

Kind Regards John

160 000 euros for a little over an acre .. that seems a little expensive  ... but a great location (which I presume is what you are paying for).  I think it is probably targeted at non-domestic purchasers ... a Montenegrin could get you a better piece of land at a fraction of the price.   Past experience shows me that the moment they know you are a foreigner .... an extra zero miraculously appears at the end of a number they pulled out of thin air in the first place :)  it works for apartment rentals too ...

Extra zero is too much, it is question about 10% more...
Believe me it is very hard, almost impossible to find good peace of land cheep

Thanks for your comments

john I'm from the us raised there left montenegro as a child I'm back I can find you a nice piece of country side property a couple kilometers from ulcinj beautiful cococabana more then what you have for a lot less please feel free to contact me [email protected] luck and welcome to montenegro!!!!