Wedding on the beach

Anybody who have experience with a wedding in Mauritius? I have tourist friends who are coming in january and wants to get married on the beach in Flic en Flac. Pls let me know if you have experience about the paperwork, prices etc.

hello.
its a really good one, try
you can write to Natalia [email protected]

Hi,
We specialize in destination weddings. I have pm'd you my contact details.

Regards

Thx for your replies everybody. But what I need is really someone who has been through the process and know how much time it takes to get the paperwork done, the formality on the beach and other practical details. I already have a Mauritian wedding planning guy. I just don't understand how there is still no date and still no arrangement aprox 1 month before the wedding ( the date is also still not fixed though it's up to him within a timeframe of 14 days) it's just the wedding at the beach and not a dinner after ( we can fix that ourselves at a local restaurant since we are very few people). So my question is basically if there is time enough now to plan this event at all?

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Sharing of contact infos as well as promotion of services not allowed on forum, please register yourself in our Business Directory
Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Off topic + you may recommend services only in our Business Directory