Work in Muscat Oman

Hello Guys

I need your help specially to my kababayan working in Muscat Oman. I want to know the rate or salary of a caregiver in Muscat  Oman?

I am in the Philippines right now planning to work in Oman as Careviger but my prospect employer  said she will get a  labour visa  instead of working visa. Because in the Philippines it could take longer to get one. She said I have to travel with tourist visa and then when I get there in Oman she will get me a lobour visa is that possible?   

Please  help me understand the process kasi baka magka problema akoa sa immigration. Ayaw kung masayang yong pera ng employer ko sa plane ticket.

Mag tourist visa daw ko papuntabg dubia..sabe nya her husband will send a sponsor letter. If my sponsor letter po ako guarantte po ba na makakaalis ako sa pilipina na walang sabit sa immigration.

SANA  ma tulongan po ninyo ako kasi its my first time to travel outside the country.

GOD BLESS

Brother,
This forum is 'purely' based on English language. We respect your choice of communication in your mother tongue, yet we insist to please state your query in "English" as its a Multi-National forum and people from all over the world are participating here and (Unfortunately) the common language in between is "English".

I have understood a little from your post and could reply you that you should confirm with your employer if he/she has a labor clearance for you. If yes, then they should send you a direct visa (No matter it is labor visa or any sort of visa).

Also, please note that working on a visit visa is "Strictly" illegal in Oman. Hence, even if someone insists you to work on a tourist visa, please don't do so, as it will push you in dangers of being caught and then deportation.

Best of luck.

My employer said she will get me a labour visa. I dont know if she will send it to me or she will get when i fet there in Oman. However I have to travel from my country by tourist visa as she said... My employer ask me to send a photo copy of my passport and 8 copies of passport photo witj blue and white background.

I will wait for her instruction and i will let you know about the process.

Thank you so much for your info. schaz appreciate it..

CliffordRay wrote:

My employer said she will get me a labour visa. I dont know if she will send it to me or she will get when i fet there in Oman. However I have to travel from my country by tourist visa as she said... My employer ask me to send a photo copy of my passport and 8 copies of passport photo witj blue and white background.

I will wait for her instruction and i will let you know about the process.

Thank you so much for your info. schaz appreciate it..

I have only one advice for you. Donot work on a tourist visa. A tourist visa is basically issued for 3 months which can be extendable to certain limit.

Insist your employer to obtain a work visa (which will make you legal to work in Oman). Best of luck.