Where to buy Bragg Organic Apple Cider Vinegar

Hi all,

Hoping someone could point me in the right direction! I am honestly struggling to find Bragg Organic Apple Cider Vinegar. Would anyone happen to know where they are sold? Sorry if this seems like a stupid question!  I've just recently moved here and everything is so foreign for me!
gnc.com/pwr/product-reviews/Other/BRAGG/p/3126553-Bragg-8482-Organic-Apple-Cider-Vinegar.html

According to Bragg, a US company, Apple Cider Vinegar is made from fresh, crushed, organically grown apples and allowed to mature in wooden barrels, which boosts its natural fermentation qualities. When mature, it contains a web-like substance, called "mother" that becomes visible when the rich brownish liquid is held to the light. The mother can be used to add to other vinegar to hasten maturity for more Apple Cider Vinegar.

I checked the Import/Export Index for VietNam and the only 'Apple Cider Vinegar' imported here in 2014 was from China.

And you know what Chinese food quality is like!

If you really like that brand, I can smuggle one into the country for you. I bought two 16 FL OZ bottles. I don't need the second one. I will be in HCMC by Western New Year if you are not in a hurry.

That's so unfortunate :( apparently it's available in Hanoi. Thank you though!

Teronsan wrote:

If you really like that brand, I can smuggle one into the country for you. I bought two 16 FL OZ bottles. I don't need the second one. I will be in HCMC by Western New Year if you are not in a hurry.

That's awfully kind of you! I'll be more than happy to buy it off you if you could bring one to HCMC!

It's no problem. The vinegar is free. I have plenty of spaces. People might think it's weird, but I take along my own organic spices and ninja blender to make my own smoothies. I'll send you a message when I arrive in town.

Teronsan wrote:

It's no problem. The vinegar is free. I have plenty of spaces. People might think it's weird, but I take along my own organic spices and ninja blender to make my own smoothies. I'll send you a message when I arrive in town.

I would feel terrible if I didn't at least pay you back for the vinegar or your smuggling efforts. Please do let me know when you arrive and I'll neet you wherever is closest to your convenience!

If it makes you feel better, then I don't have a problem with it. I got it from iHerb for about $4 as first time buyer special. I'll send you a message later when I am in the city.

I saw organic apple cider vinegar at Veggy's, not sure what brand it was but you could check it out. It's at 29A Lê Thánh Tôn, P. Bến Nghé, Q. 1

ErinViet wrote:

I saw organic apple cider vinegar at Veggy's, not sure what brand it was but you could check it out. It's at 29A Lê Thánh Tôn, P. Bến Nghé, Q. 1

Thanks so much! I need that specific brand though unfortunately.

vkisasnail wrote:
ErinViet wrote:

Thanks so much! I need that specific brand though unfortunately.

I think it may have been that brand, the label looks familiar. It was right in front of a display as you walk into the store.

I saw this brand at Organik in District 2 today, they had quite a few :)

ErinViet wrote:

I saw it at Veggy's too, and Im 99% sure its Bragg

There is also a place in Dist 1 that sells Bragg Cider Vinegar.

Hi Tbtb,

Just  to inform you that this is an old thread. Thanks for the feedback though.

All the best,
Bhavna

Hey Tbtb!

Do you recall where abouts you saw this for sale? I've been hunting for days haha...

Cheers mate!

Phuong Ha shop located at 58 Ham Nghi St. , district 1, HCMC
I call this store the American store because it's got a lot of products you can't find anywhere in Vietnam, but it will cost you. The store next to it is a clone of the American store, if you can't find what you want at one, it might be at the other. TB

Awesome! Thanks a lot for your help!