Planning to get Visa going Sweden...

Good day every one,
I am a new member here,I am trying to ask for some advice on how to start things going Sweden.I am in a relationship with a Swedish 42 yr old guy in Sweden.We are 5 yrs in a relationship this year.He has been here in my country Philippines 3 times.the last time he was here was he stayed 2 months.Now,we are planning that next year i will be the one to go to his place.The problem is I am married b4 here in my country,almost 12 yrs separated,but not yet annulled because its so expensive and took long.But just this year I receive DIVORCE paper from my ex in Canada,but he is still a Filipino citizen there,so its still hard even if i file that Divorce papers here..
Before i apply when my fiance and i was just new at Embassy of Switzerland that time,but i was denied,coz of the reason we are new.NOW IF I FILE EARLY NEXT YEAR,DO YOU THINK THE EMBASSY WONT DENIED ME ANYMORE?IF IT WILL BE GRANTED  HAVING VISA?,DO YOU THINK WE CAN MARRY IN SWEDEN?,AND MY PROOF IS THE DIVORCE PAPERS I AM HOLDING?OUR MAIN DREAM IS TO BE TOGETHER IN HIS PLACE IN SWEDEN.I HOPE TO HEAR FROM ALL OF YOU WHO KNOWS ABOUT MY SITUATION,THANK YOU SO MUCH..GOD BLESS
kATE

Hi There! If you are planning to get married here in Sweden, they will require you to provide the certificate of no marriage from the Philippines( CENOMAR). Otherwise, you guys may try getting married maybe in Singapore or other country? I heard they don't require you to produce a CENOMAR, then afterwards you can apply for the visa to Sweden. I guess it'll be easier for you to get a visa if you have the marriage certificate, since you have a denied visa application record.Otherwise, your boyfriend can inquire in migration verket what would be the easiest way for you to get here in Sweden.

Hi Wanderer soul,
Thank you for your info....How bout if i just apply first as tourist staying there in 3 months,then go back here ,do u think it will b fine? And apply as resident or Sambo,Going back there,do u think it will b ok? I have tried to email Migrationsverkette,told them my situation,they said i needed to pass all the documents with the Divorce papers i received from my ex...
That advice you give will b one of our options if we really decide to get married...
Thank you again.....

Hey,

If you apply for residency as a sambo here in Sweden you will absolutely need to have your divorce finalized, otherwise you will not be granted residency, nor will you be able to get a personal number.

hi to all,Yes,my divorced is finalized...)

Then in all honesty I guess the best you can do is apply and then wait and see. The application process is long, so make sure you've got everything together and sorted. You could also send an email to migrationsverket or a Swedish ambassador in your country and see if they have any further advice.

I'm absolutely happy to see how people can help each other. I really like this. Please refe to this" YOU CAN LIVE WITHOUT MONEY, BUT YOU CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT A FRIEND" you guys you're ready a good friend and advice giver.
Ushindi

hi everyone,i would like to ask if which one is better to pass to the embassy.Annual payslip of my fiance or 3 months,coz im thinking to pass Annual income of my fiance,would it be ok?needed advice pls.thanx much

Hi how's everybody doing, I just want to ask if the migrationsverket sent an e-mail,that I need to book my appointment at the consulate, about my residence permit.Is it goin to be finalized or I should wait again for their decisions,kinda wondering and abit nervous.
Any helpfull answer would be helpfull
Have a great day to all

@Donna-Lyn
You need to book a appointment for the interview on the consulate. After the Interview you can wait for the email again from the migrationsverket that says "your case has been settled" it means that there's already a decision,  but it wont tell you if youve been granted or denied. You will need to contact the consulate again to ask if youve been granted a residence permit. Good luck :)

katerikard wrote:

hi everyone,i would like to ask if which one is better to pass to the embassy.Annual payslip of my fiance or 3 months,coz im thinking to pass Annual income of my fiance,would it be ok?needed advice pls.thanx much

Hi there well, you really don't need to show you bf´s payslipt if he´s a swedish citizen, if youre asking about the maintenance on Residence permit.
But if you're referring to schengen visa (tourist) , you'll need it also the invitation letter from your bf stating that he will be the one who´s gonna pay all of your expenses.