Looking for new friends in Manila, Fort Area, Makati.

nadinadina44 wrote:

hello i am russian live in Manila look for friend too

hi i live in makati :) hope to meet u soon :)

Ana Patricio wrote:

I am brazilian, speak portuguese and english.
Me and family moved here 3 months ago, and look for new friends and contacts.

Thank you

Ana

hi i live in makati too. where r u in makati?

hi there,

Any plans this coming Saturday for a drink in Fort area?

Cheers,

Daisy

Hello,

I'm originally from California but have been living in Makati for almost 4 years now.  Would like to meet more expat friends.  Just miss being around people who can understand where I come from. Don't get me wrong, I've met and have plenty of Filipino friends, but it's different connecting with people with the same cultural background.

I love traveling, sports and trying new things.  Hope to hear from you.
MJ

chaesantue wrote:

Hello everybody,
I am Jack, Vietnamese, currently living and working in Malaysia, but I like to live in Philippines.

So, I decided to come there next month to find a job and live there, in the mean time waiting for the job, and at the first time in there. I hope I have some friend to help me a place to stay, once I being stable, I will be very appreciate.

thank you very much,

Honestly.

Jack

W can be friends. Ill help u with ur problems.

hi Ana,

welcome here ......... if you happen to come to Makati area ..... we can hangout ......... if u want ......!!

Hi sonabeta,

Please note that this thread is from 2012. :)

Thank you,

David.

hi nadine,have you met some locals? hope you like philippines as well as filipinos and filipinas..i work in fort area,hope to meet you.

Hello Imreynaldo,

Please note that the conversation is dated last year.
You can create a new discussion on the Manila forum ;)

Thank you,
Pravin.

hi ana, my name is lourdes. am working as legal secretary here in ortigas business center in pasig, i'll be glad to be one of your friends. i am 50 years old a mother of 4 and 4 grandchildren..hope to know you more... just keep in touch..

Hello there! would you be interested for a translator job here in the philippines? this is along metro manila. We are in need of someone who is from brazil. contact me with my email [email protected]

This is Anand from Makati. Expat professional and living in Makati for more than 5 years : Willing to meet up like minded people who are have fun loving and enjoys life.

Hi ..I am an expat in Makati as well. Will be nice to catch up .

Bóm dia! já faz muito tempo que não falo a língua portuguesa..........preciso praticá-la de novo......posso ser amigo de qualquer brasileiro que mora aqui nas ilhas  :) .....

@ zythe_7 > Can you post in english on this english speaking forum please? It will help everybody to participate and to understand.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

Welcome to the Philippines. Hope you enjoy your stay here.

Welcome to the Philippines. I live in Bonifacio Global and work in Makati. I'm looking for new friends too.

Hi, I live in Fort area too!  Forbes Wood heights. Would be nice to hang out sometimes with fellow The Fort expats. Anyone there?

Hi Angel,  how are you? Im Erick looking for friend, Im here in Manila my contact is 0915-970-6630... email [email protected]  ..

any expat need friends are welcome... cheeerrsss...

(Moderated: no free ads here please)

I coming to mails so often , I look for more frie

Welcome! Feel free to contact me. I also seeking friendships locally and anywhere especially those who speak Spanish and Portuguese. Cheers!

Hi am new to Makati but have lived in Spain for a few years so can give advice on life in Spain. Happy to meet for a coffee/chat
James

I will go to philippinas april i need someone for travel together

[Moderated : Off topic + no free ads ]

I came to Manila a month ago and I will stay here until the end of June 2015. Im looking for all kind of friends.

Teke_84 wrote:

I came to Manila a month ago and I will stay here until the end of June 2015. Im looking for all kind of friends.

where in manila are you staying?

oilson12345 wrote:

I will go to philippinas april i need someone for travel together

you can ask some from your friends to go with you during the travel.. there are lots of beautiful places here in the philippines.. are you from korea?

Domcrisa wrote:

Hi am new to Makati but have lived in Spain for a few years so can give advice on life in Spain. Happy to meet for a coffee/chat
James

hi there.. where in makati are you? i always go there for meetings and appointment.. would love to meet you for a coffee/chat :)

glades wrote:

hi im staying in cebu im not  in manila just trying to send u message  :)

message received

HOLA,VOY A VIAJAR A SEUL Y ME GUSTARIA CONTACTAR CONTIGO
SOY ESPAÑOLA.

rosamari11 wrote:

HOLA,VOY A VIAJAR A SEUL Y ME GUSTARIA CONTACTAR CONTIGO
SOY ESPAÑOLA.

English please, Manila is not in South Korea.

Hi Nick D! hope to meet you sometime..

@ > kennethbemoved

This thread has been inactive for a long time now, so does the member to whom you are addressing.

Let's hope you got a revert anyway.

Cheers,

Marjorie

............................................................................................................................

Hello glades,

Thank you to introduce yourself and as I specify above, this thread is quite old, you may wish to create a new discussion in the Manila forum to get more revert may be.

Thank you,

Marjorie

Hi,  I'm here from Mandaluyong looking for friends  if you want to just message me. Thanks  :)

Hi welcome to Manila.. even though i haven't moved yet but i'm welcoming you.

i'm willing to stay & move soon enough.. but still looking for a job

im amer  ;)  . i lived in manila

I am in Makati .... Lets plan to meet sometime :)

Hi everyone,

I live at pasay & sometimes quezon city and sometimes boni station mrt light residences. Three different places due to different different rasks at work. So i guess, i can join u quite sometimes every Saturday & Sunday only.

Regards,
cy
[email protected]