Looking for Spanish tutor

Hi All,

This is Hande from Istanbul and i am looking for language exchange if possible or a private lessons.
I can teach both Engllish or Turkish in return.

Please let me know if you interested in

Thanks

Hande :)

Hello Hande,

I suggest you to post your ad in the Language classes in Istanbul section, it might help you to get in touch with a tutor soon.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hi Hande.
We can work out an arrangement. Kindly mail me on [email protected]. Cheers. :)

whic language you want to  exchange?

Hello!
I sent you a private message, check your inbox =)

Thanks, I ll take a look at that :)

Hi All !! M presently in guinea Conakry .... M highly interested living in turkey ..... Can some help me get an invitation letter there ....... Due to the fatal Ebola epidemic we're on" they're not issuing tourist visa, only invitation letter  they issue visa

Hello Hande!!
I'm a spanish guy native speaker living in Istanbul (european side). I need to learn turkish so we can talk about a language exchange... If you are interested on that, let me know.
See you!!

Hola! I am from Spain, and I would like learn Turkish and improve my English. I have also a lot of Spanish friends in Turki
Just write me!

Hi... I can teach you Spanish if you want to help me with Turkish :) my email is [email protected] to exchange information if you like to. =)

Hola! I am a Turkish academic currently based in Istanbul. I traveled extensively in Latin America and learned Spanish a bit. I would love to meet with Spanish speakers in Istanbul to exchange languages and hang out.