Restaurants

Hello everyone, my wife and are coming to Belize this weekend and will be touring the country for a month to see if retirement there would be possible for us. We would to ask for your suggestions on good restaurants in the different areas we will be visiting. We are staying a few days each in Corozal, Belmopan, Placencia, Dangringa and finally a long week of relaxing on Caye Caulker. We would also like to know of any popular expat hangouts in these areas.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

:) In Corozal, a good restaurant is Corozo Blues.  Located on the south end of town on the bayside.  If you are looking for a good place with good local style food try JoMel Inn ...located in the center of town, on 5th Ave about 1 block south of the post office.  Enjoy you trip !

I also recommend Corozol Blues, Jam Rock is the local watering hole for a large number of Expats.

I am in Placencia right now.  There are several excellent restaurants we ate at this week.  Mojo Lounge, Secret Garden and Rum Fish are all right in the village.  Francis Ford Coppola's Turtle Inn also serves excellent food but you will pay a premium to eat there.  Trying Maya Beach Bistro tomorrow.  A bit of a hike, but supposedly th best restaurant in Belize.

Thanks everyone for your suggestions.  If y'all think of any more please throw them out there.
Have a great one

Hopkins, Friday nights, Windschief.