Russian Language

Hi people I'm looking for a private teacher to teach me Russian language, doesn't have to be native speaker. I'm living in East Jakarta, close to Taman Mini. Thanks!

Hello MayaKirana

So as to increase your chances to find a Russian class, I invite you to drop in an advert in our section Language classes in Jakarta

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hi Kenjee,

I m looking for someone to being translator of Russian Languange, could you help me for any information

Thanks

Regards

Jasmine

Hi Jasmine,

As Kenjee said previously, posting an advert in the Language classes in Jakarta section might be of great help. ;)

Regards,

David.

Hello,
i speak russian and english, soon i will be living in jakarta

Good day! I may teach russian language online because i live in Moscow.

Thank you.
Jane.

my ex is a Russian, I didnt find Russian teacher that can come to my place, but I did went to the russian embassy and they gave me list of Russian teacher and places to learn Russian including at the embassy, I dont have the list anymore but you can try email the Russian embassy, they are very nice and helpful :)

Hi Everyone, I highly appreciate for your responses. I will go to Russian embassy in Jakarta to get more info.
Cheers ^^

Hi ! I am a native speaker who used to teach Russian to adults in Jakarta .
[Moderated]

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : No publicity. Please drop an advert in the Language classes in Jakarta section

Privet!!)) how is your russian now?

Hi Belka88,

This post has been inactive since 2015.

Please participate on the recently created ones or create a new topic if you want our members to help you regarding any particular subject.

Regards,

Sarvesh
expat.com team