For work

im nazrul from italy,i like to work in germany,my need one job,i have all documants for work in germany......

"hi" "please", and "thanks", maybe ?

hai julien,im nazrul from italy,vicenza,please can you help me for one job,thanks my dear

Julien is in Mauritius and can certainly not get you a job in Germany!
I am in Germany, but I do not hire. I can only give you helpful hints:

To find a job in Germany, you need not only documents, but also skills (preferably proven with educational certificates) and applicable work experience. You did not mention what your can do and have done in the past. Once you have decided what you want to do and are sure you can convince an employer that you are the right person for the job (just saying "please give me job" will certainly not be enough!), you should contact suitable companies in your field.
As everywhere, language skills are very important. If you do not yet speak German, you should take classes before applying for jobs. (Not many jobs in Germany require or value English or Italian!)
Good luck!

I came to work in Hamburg my visa is restricted for Berlitz. I did not get the contract. Now I was wondering if I am able to change my employment. Ill be still a Lehrerin but not for berlitz for other Language schools. Is this possible to change?