Job offer with Saipem - Well site supervisor

Hello All, Any other oil field consultants around? Has anyone seen this before? in my Saipem contract---As required by the current Nigeria Labour Law Act section 59 of 2008, All Expatriates are required to born all the expenses regarding the processing of their Valid Work Permit and Visa and the delivery of the Hard Copy to their various country locations. This is to show a high level of commitment from the prospecting Expatriates and also to show your readiness to join the project Team. Note that the first Three months' salary, flight ticket as well as other monetary benefits will be issued to employee only when they must have received his/her visa, work/resident permit papers couriered to them from the immigration Consultant in Nigeria.

IF this is legit i'm going to take the job. Any advise on what to ask for in my contract? Tax advise?

Green eggs and SCAM

Avoid like a dose of the clap

searc177 wrote:

Hello All, Any other oil field consultants around? Has anyone seen this before? in my Saipem contract---As required by the current Nigeria Labour Law Act section 59 of 2008, All Expatriates are required to born all the expenses regarding the processing of their Valid Work Permit and Visa and the delivery of the Hard Copy to their various country locations. This is to show a high level of commitment from the prospecting Expatriates and also to show your readiness to join the project Team. Note that the first Three months' salary, flight ticket as well as other monetary benefits will be issued to employee only when they must have received his/her visa, work/resident permit papers couriered to them from the immigration Consultant in Nigeria.

IF this is legit i'm going to take the job. Any advise on what to ask for in my contract? Tax advise?

It is a total scam.
No large MNC like Saipem would put this as part of any job offer. They would pay all visa,permit and medical costs for employees prior to coming to site. 

I suggest that you do a Google search by typing "saipem nigeria job scams" into your search engine.

searc177 wrote:

Just like what the previous commenters have told you. It is a very big SCAM. After paying this, they will still come up with other tricks to get money from you. DO NOT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE FOR ANY JOB.