How much are working Visa's

Ive tried searching online but can't seem to find a price or even a rough price.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

How much are working Visa ? what do you mean ?

firstly; its illegal to trade in visas.

secondly; depending on your influence, its 1000-1800KD.

be warned that in recent years there has been a heavy crackdown on illegal residencies, meaning those who peddle them risk losing their licence, and those who bought them risk deportation.

now you know.

Obviously I'm not talking about illegally
My company is paying for it anyway I just wanted to know how much they are paying roughly

It will cost them somewhere near 68 KD/ per year (250 $ ) for your residency ( governmental obligatory medical insurance and 10 KD stamp), and that is recurring yearly or for example if they apply ur residency for 2 years then they will do the same after 2 years ...etc , and the initial visa ( one time payment) to get you inside Kuwait will cost them 15 KD ( 52 $ ) Governmental Stamps,  not much fees really paid there, the major thing is to find an opening in there file at the ministry  where they can actually contract someone from outside Kuwait and get approval on it , fees is never an issue : )

and as Legacy clarified , there are companies here who are Visa traders ( illegal ) , it cost them in total round 70 KD yet they sell the Visa for 1000-1800 depending on your nationality and influence , and allow you to work outside there company ( illegal) which you clarified that it is not your case, it is not advisable to go for these companies

Good luck, hope you enjoy the new adventure ! :)

You seem to know more. Could you please assist me to find a registered and  credible agencies to partner with in Kuwait. ? I will be very much Appreciatively have a registered and licenced agency in Ghana. watsapp- +233 200346043 viber -+233 269001974. Email [email protected]

thanx

Kareemelkinanny please I am referring to you

@albertkusi > Please note that you are off topic here. it would be best if you can post your ad in the Business partners classifieds in Kuwait section.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

Thnx priscilla have just done that. Thanks