SALARY IN KUWAIT ?HOW MUCH IS THE MINIMUM ?

how much is the minimum salary in kuwait?

0 is minimal.

like in iloilo the minimum is 287pesos per day. how about in kuwait?

depends on job and qualification.

as for waitress or  shift supervisor? any idea. ,.? ace117,. thanks for your responce!

waitresses,could mostly be around 190-220 KWD, as for shift supervisors,if there are more duties or responsibilities than you can catch 300 but not sure about that. if you have experience in fine dining,then you must try in fine dining here as it will give you better offers.

thanks alot! ace117,. 
greatly appreciated.,:)

I hope I could also do part time jobs in fine dining. or so others part time jobs so I could have more savings.,lol

I've heard waitress staff in Applebee's etc only make 80 KD a month

i think they might be having comission on sales or getting tips which makes them paid less basic salary.

as for the caribou coffee or nestle toll house. ?

no idea.each employer will have their own terms.

I dont think 80kd a month is reasonable enough for waitress, , I have a friend her work is DH,. and she salary is 100kd a month..

Legally, you wont be allowed to do any part time work - you can only work for your sponsor.

Some places pay really little - I know some cleaners that are paid 90 Dinar a month, and live with 20 people in 1 house, because they cant afford anything else.

You really need to do a lot of research into the specific company for which you will be working, and try to find out salaries from other companies for the same position...

Thank you  Friapo1959

100kd

as for waitress?utsavgeeta

It depends on the type of job you're looking for or qualified to do.

There are jobs in sales, restaurants, and private companies (secretary/receptionist/etc).

Then there's house nurses (who may either care for infants or the elderly) w/ salaries that reach KD350 a month (if you work on your own rather than through a company).

You could also take up two part time jobs or more.

A lot of options out there, but the cost of living plays a crucial role too (roommate vs. alone, etc).

Don't go for the minimum tho, reach for the stars and you'll go far :-)

Good luck!

ace117 wrote:

0 is minimal.

Lol

now its become very expensive..but minimum not less than 500-600 kd

modjoe101 wrote:

as for being a waitress ,.? how much do u think there salary.. ? thanks for your responce!.,:)

100 kd

for which profession?

amawad wrote:

for which profession?

as for waitress ?

500 k.d

miss egypt wrote:

500 k.d

as for waitress?, . it depends on the company right? because my salary in the contract is not even the half of 500kd  ... :( ohh my,... if accommodation ,meal allowance, and transport is free then ill expect a lower salary?

please can anyone help me with the monthly salary for a security job in Kuwait.

No less than 400

modjoe101 wrote:

hello...my gross salry is 170KD.. all in.. food allowance and transport. is it ok as for me?Not bad at all?...