Part time job cleaner

Hi to everybody! Im Vilma looking for parttime job for cleaner 3 times a week. Or and 2times a week! Pls contact me my #89671104864.

Hello vilma Condaya Ular

I invite you to place an advert in our Housemaid jobs in Moscow so as to increase your chances to find a part time job

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hello to all employers, I am Vilma looking for a part time job, anybody interested please contact me my #+79671104864 thank you so much!

Hi my name  is Marie, Most of the jobs in Russia is teacher's, nanny's, baby nurse and governessThey won't more than house cleaner's.You may won't get with a staffing agency that hire house cleaner's.

Good Luck

Hi this is Marie again, Try this site  http://www.greataupair.com

Good Luck

Hello
My name is janeth looking for part time job, nanny,private chef, cleaning,. if anyone needed feel free to contact me#+79689967620.

Hello janeth

Concerning your job hunt, I invite you to drop in an advert in the proper section of the site : Jobs in Moscow.

This might help.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Ok thanks

Hello i am looking for a part job twice a week would fine for me.Thank you

hi everyone,im Christopher salcedo,
28 yrs old,currently living hir,in moscow russia....
i was looking for a full time work,clearner or gardener it could be....
i was in saudi arabia for almost a year....
plz contact me,
[moderated : please dont share personal contact infos on a public forum ]

Hi!I'm Karen Joy!I am looking for a part time job!cleaning and nanny....any other day!except sunday!thank you!
Don't hesitate to cantact me to this number #+79260045568

Hi I'm Geraldine from Philippines 32 years old currently living in Moscow
I'm certified caregiver I work in the hospital,
nanny housekeeping I have experience as nanny in Cyprus and Hongkong
. Looking a job full time and partime
Please don't hesitate to call me

Thank you
Geraldine

Hi everybody,

I will advise those looking for a job as cleaner to post in the appropriate section which is the Personal and household services jobs in Moscow section please.

Thank you all

Priscilla

P.S i am closing this thread as the forum is not the appropriate place to post job requests. ;)

(Thread closed )

Closed