Do Nigerians need Visa to go to Bangladesh?

As a Nigerian please do I need visa to come to Bangladesh or is it visa on arrival. Urgent response please

You do need. You can get visit visa on arrival as well. you can get visa on your passport at the airport.

Thank you nasir017 for the information. It's really appreciated.

You need visa to go to Bangladesh,via on arrival don't always work with persons with Nigerian passports only on specific occations

Hello cool-stan,please how do I go about it. Urgent reply is needed cos am about to book for ticket

Fisayolukanni wrote:

Hello cool-stan,please how do I go about it. Urgent reply is needed cos am about to book for ticket

You need to contact the nearest Bangladeshi Embassy or Consulate for the information.

Cool-stan pls i can connect with a company in bangaldesh that will give us letter cos here in dubai,bangaldesh embassy requested for a letter from company in bangaldesh before giving us visa,i and my hubby we re from nigeria and hold uae resident,we re planing coming 2 bangaldesh to make and get in touch with any clothing company,this is our 1st time,please if you can give us any company contact or advice on how to get it,also we need a good nigeria agent in bangaldesh,this is my number ****pls dear i need ur reply urgently.thank u my brother

Hello happiness. I'll gv u sm1's nbr dat can sort u. His name is frank,nd dis is nbr:***Call him

Thank you my dear,i hope it works

It will. He is a gud guy. V told him already so call him,he'll explain to u properly.
And can u kindly do me favour as well? Plz can u help me to find out if sm1 dat lives in Nigeria wit Nigerian passport can apply for Bangladesh visa in Dubai. Thanx

I will update u tomorrow

Thank you.