Friday prayers w English Sermon in Istanbul

Hi,
Does anyone know if the Friday sermon at Blue Mosque is conducted in English?
Do they have space for ladies?
If isnt, which are the mosque in Istanbul?

Hello mimi. I just like to inform you. You are muslim country and our native language is turkish. Of course not english .it will be kuran ( arabic ) even in your home country will be same but not english did you see like that anywhere english which one is muslim country.are you joking or what.. and during friday no women is going to mosque for prayer but you can go blue mosque when you want and you can prayer yourself there is no private or speacial area for women in ghe blue Mosque. ? Sorryyyyy

@lonelyboy - Well seems no one has better knowledge than you and precisely your humor what's that way to answer to a lady or any one??? what makes you think she is joking O_o

@Mimikz80 - well i have not heard till date in english anywhere, Mostly its in Turkish & little arabic :)

well hope you have luck to find it :)

Thanks yeah.. no prob.m just asking if there's any...  :)

hello dear.so sorry but ı thought she was joking :))) because she came from where ı dont know but ı guess she ıs muslim too.and she must know that it is not possible all over the word where is mosque available ... anyway... good luck to her

Yes at Blue mosque sermon is conducted in Turkish and in english. And has space for ladies.

Yes, at the blue mosque, the Friday prayer is conducted in 3 languages (Arabic, Turkish, English). I've been there on Friday prayer and I attended it before.

Hello,

I dont know which languages available in Friday prayers but there is a special place for women prayers. Most of mosques have a place for women. In Ankara I go to mosques with my wife and perform our prayers together but in seperate places..

why lonely boy is lonely is obvious…he treats others with a most bad attitude.The khutbah is in Turkish. The rest is arabic as typical for prayer.

Yes women pray all the prayers in all the mosques in Turkey and yes there is an area in the back for women in the Blue Mosque and sometimes if it is full the upper terrace is open unless under reconstruction. Jummah is very crowded so come early to get a spot to pray. And don't listen to people who discourage and talk down to you for a simple question.

May you be blessed and happy and have a pleasant Friday prayer.

@GlobalMuslim

Hello and welcome !

please note that you are participating on an old inactive thread from 2014.

We recommend members to participate on recent threads so that their input can benefit others.

All the best

Bhavna