Josnuggles

Hi all
Jo has asked me to inform you all that due to some error her account has been blocked, she is not ignoring private messages asking for help - she just can't access them."

Hopefully she will be back up and running soon!

she is one of the active member of this group with helping mentality..anyway i do messaged Expat.com team regarding her situation..lets hope that they remove her ban as early as possible :)

There was a technical issue and it's resolved, Jo is back with us again!

Yes I'm back, thank you so much guys for your help and support - Phew!!! Didn't know what I was going to do with 4 or 5 extra hours a day  :D

welcome back Jo

Sonu Sivan wrote:

welcome back Jo

Thank you, and thanks for your comments above. Appreciated.

Don't know what I would have done without Stef  :thanks:

Anytime  :D

Hey jo..dave told me that you got banned because you mentioned facebook or posted fb link  or something..can you explain it so that we could avoid it in future ???

Welcome back Jo ,
The forum without you is missing something basic

Hi. Basically I advised people to get information off a Facebook page which was directing people away from this group.  My own fault but it just didn't occur to me that I was doing wrong.

Jo is back
Jo is back
Jo is back

:thanks::thanks::thanks:

Farhaz wrote:

Jo is back
Jo is back
Jo is back

:thanks::thanks::thanks:

Lol. Thanks Farhaz  xx

That rule seems a bit odd...it isn't advertising.  We are trying to help each other, so directing them to a link seems like a reasonable thing to do.  Seems better than everyone knowing how to help someone and not saying anything.

And welcome back.  I knew it was only a matter of time before your life of crime caught up with you.

Cheers Relwell.

My mind was a blank as to what I had done wrong. It was explained that Facebook pages as a whole are ok as a last resort but pointing people to other "groups" could affect this forum.
A member reported me and I was automatically banned, after investigation the ban was obviously lifted and that was the reason given.

Well the important thing is that ur back Jo.

And all of us here know how much help you have been to ALOOOOOT of expats here , even locals

mujtaba19 wrote:

Well the important thing is that ur back Jo.

And all of us here know how much help you have been to ALOOOOOT of expats here , even locals

Thanks Mujtaba19

I try my best. I try not to comment unless I know the answer or where to direct people.

Your a local and your support here is greatly appreciated

Hello. I am moving from Bahrain to Dubai.I need your advise.

merveda wrote:

Hello. I am moving from Bahrain to Dubai.I need your advise.

Perhaps I could suggest starting a new thread with specific questions in the hope of getting detailed answers.

Actually,I want to work with her and tryinh to reach her

merveda wrote:

Actually,I want to work with her and tryinh to reach her

Her last post was two years ago but she may get email notifications of posts or private messages.

I have an enquiry Josnuggles if you are here please. Its about shipment

Jo is no longer active on the forums.

Thanks for the info Xtang. Nway do u know of any shipment companies to Kenya that you can recommend

Not as such