German Game Masters Needed

Hi everyone!

I am Dona and I am working for an online gaming company as HR. Our company Joymax Global Service Center is currently in need of German Game Master. He must be fluent in German language. Knows and have experience in playing MMORPG online games. He will be responsible for answering queries of the gamers online in German language and play online games with them at the same time.

Any interested applicants please send your resume to:
[email protected] OR [email protected]

Thank you very much! :)

Regards,
Dona

Hi Dona,

could you please post in the classifieds > jobs ?

thanks

Hi Dona,

I am Tanzila kazmi from Pakistan. I am a 2D Cg artist and have work experience of about 4 years. I am searching for a job. Can you please help me in it.

tanzilatanzila wrote:

Hi Dona,

I am Tanzila kazmi from Pakistan. I am a 2D Cg artist and have work experience of about 4 years. I am searching for a job. Can you please help me in it.

Dona is looking for a German language speaking person.......

@ tanzilatanzila > It would be best if you can post your job request in the Jobs in the Philippines section please.

Regards

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hi Dona!

I am Mark from Dumaguete and I don't know about MMORPG, but i have 1 year work experience as a Call Center Agent (CSR/CSA) in Europe and thru my education in Germany i´ve learned the German language in both written/oral.
I´m looking for a German Speaking job in the BPO industry.

best regards