Want to work in Australia

Hi All,

My name is Kaushik Gupta; I am from India and planning to move to Australia.
In this regard I would request you to advise me on job opportunities and steps to proceed further.

Presently I am working in a construction company in Kolkata, India as a Senior Project Engineer (Role: supervising drawings/engineering of structural steel and related field, planning, Coordination with the site project team, liaising with suppliers/clients, procurement/sourcing, vendor evaluation, and logistics).

Prior to that I have worked in a structural steel building construction Co in Dubai, UAE as an Operations Manager/Business Development Manager (Role: Planning, Engineering, Procurement, Logistics, vendor evaluation and contracts management  and Coordination).

Total working experience is almost 7 Years in project management and procurement including working exposure in UAE.

I have a Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering and Masters in Business Administration.

Looking forward to hear from you all.

Regards,

Kaushik Gupta
Email id: [email protected]

kaushik3015 wrote:

Hi All,

My name is Kaushik Gupta; I am from India and planning to move to Australia.
In this regard I would request you to advise me on job opportunities and steps to proceed further.

Presently I am working in a construction company in Kolkata, India as a Senior Project Engineer (Role: supervising drawings/engineering of structural steel and related field, planning, Coordination with the site project team, liaising with suppliers/clients, procurement/sourcing, vendor evaluation, and logistics).

Prior to that I have worked in a structural steel building construction Co in Dubai, UAE as an Operations Manager/Business Development Manager (Role: Planning, Engineering, Procurement, Logistics, vendor evaluation and contracts management  and Coordination).

Total working experience is almost 7 Years in project management and procurement including working exposure in UAE.

I have a Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering and Masters in Business Administration.

Looking forward to hear from you all.

Regards,

Kaushik Gupta
Email id: [email protected]

Read my post #297

Check out the websites there.
For jobs www.seek.com.au

Just be aware that unemployment is on the rise here in Australia as is the cost of living and taxes.

Thanks for your reply.

Then please let me know which country shall I be targeting.

Regards,
Kaushik Gupta

kaushik3015 wrote:

Thanks for your reply.

Then please let me know which country shall I be targeting.

Regards,
Kaushik Gupta

AUSTRALIA !!!! as you are looking to come to Australia.

come soon waiting for u

Thanks.

Do I need to need to contact recruitment agencies in Australia.

If yes then please let me know few names...

Regards,
Kaushik Gupta

kaushik3015 wrote:

Thanks.

Do I need to need to contact recruitment agencies in Australia.

If yes then please let me know few names...

Regards,
Kaushik Gupta

Try looking on www.seek.com.au for a job. However you would need to be here in Australia to get a job as companies would want a face to face interview.  Or go online and Google search for employment agencies.

Do you have a visa. If not then you will need to check out www.immi.gov.au to see if you qualify for a visa. 

Cost of living is high here, for cost of living www.numbeo.com.au

As I said before unemployment is rising here and jobs are getting very hard to find now.

Hello Kaushik Gupta,

I have created a new thread with your post on the Australia forum for more visibility.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

Thanks Priscilla.

Why Stop messages have

hooo wrote:

Why Stop messages have

:unsure:unsure 

Your post is hard to follow. What exactly is the problem.