Looking for ready mate garment stock!

Hi! I am looking for to buy Garment factory stock from Vietnam. It doesont matter small or big contity. Specialy now looking for winter cloths. If you have or if you know someone who is woking or doing bussines Pls, inform me it will great help me to start this busines in Vietnam. thanks  best regards / Simon

scandic wrote:

Looking for ready mate.... garment stock!

Boy!! For a second, I thought you are looking for sth else, with all the bells and whistles :lol:.

I Know and you can inbox me. thanks

hi Simon. where are you now? in Ha noi?

Are you talking about 'bolts' of cloth? These are rolls of cloth wound on to (usually) cardboard forms, from which purchasers buy lengths of material.

Many women choose material that has unique patterns or qualities then take it to their favourite tailor.

There is a wholesale cloth market in the area of Hong Bang and Do Ngoc Thanh, on the south side running for a couple of blocks either way.

The People's Committee is currently building a new clothing wholesale market where, they hope, they can persuade all the vendors to hang out.

I have seen Batik for sale there, too.

Use < www.diadiem.com > for maps.

P.S. Se also < https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=219419 >.

Thanks Simon
will meet you soon

[Moderated: no free ads + pls post in Hanoi classifieds]

Hi simon
We are having some socks in stock, if you interest pls let me know my email : [email protected] , thanks

If you need honest and reliable contact  about garments,stocks or in production in China ,**

Hello all :cheers:

Kindly note that we have a section dedicated to host business adverts :

> Business partners in Hanoi

The forum should now be used only to share expatriation related infos.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com

-Topic Closed

Closed