Canadian visa denied.....

That's good Ricardo. Only concerned about how to go about getting Canadian dollars banked in Ecuador/ transferred from here. There is no reciprocal agreement between Canada and Ecuador and Scotia Bank is not there. Do you have any knowledge on that? Thanks!

Note James that Riccardo58 makes statements but does not substantiate them He makes snide comments inferring that others don't know what they are talking about. I joined this site to try to contribute to others as I live most of the year in Cuba and have a fairly deep knowledge of the country. As an example of my actions, I responded to Majito - see first contribution and he has actually followed my advice. We have since then talked on the telephone in Cuba and hope to meet there during the next two weeks. However, as Riccardo58 has moved his attention from the Havana Times forum to here and as this site is degenerating as a consequence of his presence, I withdraw. I leave Ricardo58 to continue his disparaging remarks about Cuban women and totally unsubstantiated figures about the Canadian Embassy. Doing so does not present me with any difficulty, it merely removes any advice that I might have given to others in the future!
So youi can all get on with it!

Don't let one guy disparage you're info. I just joined here and need useful info, not bs.

(Moderated: inappropriate)

LesWalt wrote:

That's good Ricardo. Only concerned about how to go about getting Canadian dollars banked in Ecuador/ transferred from here. There is no reciprocal agreement between Canada and Ecuador and Scotia Bank is not there. Do you have any knowledge on that? Thanks!

Get a hold of richard parker (owner)http://www.ecuadoriancoastalproperties.com/    he will answer all your answers as he deals what that everyday

Hello everybody,

Can you please calm down here? This topic is not about debating on the services of the Canadian embassy , so let's avoid to share this kind of defamatory information on Expat.com please.

Let's try to bring important information to the initiator.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

:idontagree: