French Private Lessons - Riviere Noire / Black River / Tamarin

Looking for French Private lessons please.

Hi and welcome to the forum Jacques,

A little introduction maybe?
Maybe you could have a look at the language classes section and post an ad if necessary.

Regards
Armand
Expat.com Team

Me too, & in same area. Warn you, I am OLD - but happy! So please, If you find some, pl would you let me know. Maybe to share costs, lessons, perhaps. Best to you, S

i found one very good 100 rs x 1 h...but now she is sick..and she is 95 years old... so we stopped...if i'll found anotherone..or you ..we can write each other.
see you
fabrizia

Oh, how sad! Thank you for your reply. I will send you a msg if I find someone. S

Hi,

There are 3 very good ladies who give French Lesson's that I know of and of whom people are very happy with.

1. Cascavelle Village:  Anida Vydelingum-Tayer email: [email protected]. Tel: 57618021
2. Black River - Lady caled Sybile - will get her telephone number and get back to you.
3. Flic en Flac:  Celine Ledoux  - 59 74 56 69

Hello Rosiewestie,

If you haven't done it yet, I suggest you register these contacts in the Business Directory > Private Teachers in Mauritius.

It's free ;)

Thanks,

Marjorie

OK will do Marjorie :)

Marjorie wrote:

Hello Rosiewestie,

If you haven't done it yet, I suggest you register these contacts in the Business Directory > Private Teachers in Mauritius.

It's free ;)

Thanks,

Marjorie

Can only add one as do not have the email address for the other lady just her phone number and where she lives :(

Hello Rosiewestie,

No worries  :par:

You can add the one you have for the time being ;)

Cheers,

Marjorie

try Jo 7522894 price is between 400 (if you go to her) and 500 (if she goes to you). Jo is in Flic en Flac. Good luck   :)

ooops forgot the '5' at the start of the number 57522894

Hello.Are you looking for a French- teacher for private tuitions or for somebody to teach you at your place?