Tennis partner

Hi

Looking for a tennis partner to be able to hit with on a regular basis. Used to play a fair amount but haven't for sometime so very keen to get back playing.

Pleased let me know if your interested.

Regards
David

Hello David and welcome to Expat.com

Hope soon enough you will find some partners!

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Will be in Pp on nov17 for 5 weeks . I play tennis!!!!at Cambodiana hotel u can play on courts that are easy on the knees ! Great courts ,plus 55us a month gets u tennis , saunas , gym. Pool

Perfect! Let me know when your in town! Look forward to playing!

Hi!

Pelease let me know when you would like to play tennis.

Look forward to hearing backñ
David

Hi David,

I'm an expat living in Phnom Penh too. Still looking for a tennis partner for a weekly game. Some good courts at the 4* and 5* hotels here. Let me know how to contact if you are keen.

Regards,
Kevin
Singapore

Morning Kevin

Good to hear from you! Still looking for a partner to play.

Send a message to 0 99 506 059

Look forward to playing!

Regards
David

Hi Kevin,
I'm living in Phnom Penh.  I also used to play quite a bit of tennis,  and am looking to get back into it.  I was a 4.5 player previously,  or thereabouts.  Let me knows if you're still around and would like to meet up to play.
Best,
Chris

Hi Chris

Thanks for your message! I'm currently out of the country until mid July. When back It would be great to have a hit.

I have been playing at the  cambodiana $5 each for the hire of the court.

I will make contact once returned and look forward to playing!

Cheers
David

Hi all,

I play tennis 3 times a week (singles, doubles and training) while I am in Kuala Lumpur. I will be working in Phnom Penh soon. I wish to play frequently in Phnom Penh on weekdays and weekends, from 1st Jan 2016 onwards.

Let's have fun. Cheers.

Hi i will be in PP feb1.  So would be interested too to play . xxx is my email if u care to stay in touch .

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Mail has been transmitted to the member via private message