New girl in Madrid :)

Hey
I am Jessi am 21 from the UK.. I am moving to Madrid this summer from the 15th of July.

I am really looking to meet some friends, to go out and hang out with, to go get a coffee with or to even speak Spanish with etc..

if your in the same position as me please get in contact..
would really love to meet new people from all over the world.

thankyouuu

Jess xxx

Hey Jessi!

I'm from Seattle in the US and am gonna be au pairing in Madrid this summer. I know literally nobody there haha. We should meet up :D

Do you know what city you're gonna be living in?

That's what I'm doing, I just know I'm going to Madrid, no specific locations yet but I think its the centre. Do you know where you are going/what dates? We should meet up, I know nobody either x

Hi Jess & Rachel,

I arrived in Madrid from South Africa 2weeks ago and I'm finally starting to find my feet!
Give me a shout when you guys arrive this side by then I should be able to show you around.

Cheers,
Louis

Hy Jessyca,
How long will you be coming to Madrid for?.
Please get in touch as Iwould like to have a coffe somewhere in the center on the town and why not, practice your spanish.
I'm certainly an honest person and I really mean to help you with your spanish.

Hey Jessica,

I will work as aupair this summer close to Madrid, In San Sebastian de los reyes (30min from Madrid)
I wil be there from 18th June to 31th July. We can meet sometimes! Maybe we could help eachother with languages, Unfortunately i do not speak spanish yet!

Denise

Hi Denise,

As I've read, you've been to Kenia working with orphans.  I want to move to Kenia in a short period and therefore, if you want to try to practice some spanish, I could help you, just having a coffee somewhere in Madrid You can speak english or spanish, the latter is better for you, and certainly you could tell me about yr. experience in Kenia.
Hope to hear from you soonest.
Cheers

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

Hi Edmundo,
Thanks for the message but im not having contact to the hostfamily anymore.
Probably i will be in Istanbul or Capri this summer. About the volunteering, Yes i can tell you a lot about it.
What do you want to know?

Hello everyone,

I am also a new au pair, I have been here a couple of weeks, but didn't think to try online until now x) I am at costos de monterrey (close to El Molar) would anyone be interested in meeting up?

Hi! I'm Wael. I live in France doing my Masters. I just moved to Madrid, it's been a week now. I live in the centre. I'm having an internship here for 3 months. It's my second time in Madrid but all my friends left, so I kinda find it hard for the moment. I'll be glad to meet people to hang out with and enjoy. I speak English, French and basic Spanish.

Hi everyone :)

Im going to Madrid this week on my own to try and get some work in a bar etc.. im 26 teacher from Ireland,

If you are around does anyone fancy meeting up this week?

thank u

b xxx

Hi! You're welcome in Madrid.. I'll be glad to meet you, english speaking since most of my friends are spanish for the moment. I live in Alonso Matinez, in the center. If you wanna meet up feel free to contact me on my number 0033 6 11 28 13 03.
PS: it's a french number because I live in France. You could contact me by whtasapp, normal msg or whatever normally... Cheers!

Hi B

I will be in Madrid from 26th August so if you are still there I would love to meet up then

Gemma x

Hi Gemma,

yes i should still be in Madrid at the end of the month, are you going to be based in the Centre of Madrid?

looking forward to meeting you when you get here :)

B x

Hi everyone,

I'm aupairing in Madrid until mid-August. If anyone is interested in meeting up to explore the city let me know! :)

Meagan

Hi, I am in Madrid right now! I am having my internship here, but I also have time to take a coffee, hang out, travel, party... :) Im speaking English and a little bit of Spanish. I am free in the evenings and  during the weekend. We can have a meet up this week, who is in? :)

Hi Jessi, 
I work in Oneills Irish bar in the city centre and we organise a bi -weekly intercambio de idiomas (language exchange) on Tuesdays and Thursdays. It's a very relaxed atmosphere and a brilliant way to meet new people where you can put your Spanish to work straight away. We're always looking for native english speakers as there are obviously a lot of Spanish people looking to practice their english ;) we also organise other social activities such as cinema night, day trips etc..If you're interested in checking it out, just let me know and I'll give you all the details. Good luck with the move to Madrid.
Regards, Mark.

Hey. If anyone is interested in meeting up let me know. Most of my friends have left for the summer!

Hey Demi. I just moved to Villaneuva del Pardillo two weeks ago. It's about a 20 minute bus ride to Madrid. If you're still around we should meet up. I'll be here til Christmas!

Yeh I'm still here.  I live in the centre of Madrid! Let me know if you want to meet

Absolutely! I found a free walking backpacker tour leaving Sol at 5 so I'm going to hit that up. You're welcome to join if you'd like! The tour leaves from the bear statue and they are wearing red MADride shirts. If not, I'll be back in Madrid tomorrow to kill some time.

I'm free Monday until 2 or in the evening if you want to meet then!

I am so sorry, my messages got lost in the junk bin! If you're free this weekend and want to hangout, shoot me a message and we can swap numbers!

Hey. Yeh we could hang out tomorrow night if your free. Let me know!

Hey. Yeh id be interested in meeting up! Let me know when your free!

Yeh we could. What time you free and what would you like to do?

Hi Demi, I'm looking forward to meeting people from all over the world here in Madrid.
I speak spanish and I also want to improve My english so it could be interesting for US.
Have a nice day :)

Hi everyone! I have been offered a teaching position in Madrid and they want me to fly over next week! :o  only applied for the job yesterday agh! does anyone know where I would get cheap accomadtion? I am desperate and also I need friends :D:cheers:

Fiona

x

*accommodation

Hi jesica.

I would love to hang out :)
i actually also want to move to madird in november to my firends house.. she is also so cool and lot of fun.
So lets stay in contact. i hope i can make it :)

But can i maybe ask u, if u no places where i can apply for an internship . i have already searched my way through the internet but maybe u being there know more :)
Tnak u

(Moderated: no free ad pls)

hey Jessi
I am Gamal , I live in Madrid . if you fancy a drink sometime will be nice
see you