Getting Information to be a resident of Austria.

I am living in Pakistan and teaching in a well known school. So I want to go Austria on job seeker visa with my family,as my children and spouse cannot live alone here in Pakistan. I have 16 years teaching experience with the degree of Masters in Education, moreover I have got a certificate of teaching English as a secondary language from USA, last year. So please guide me about the ratio of jobs in Austria, may I get the job easily and would it possible to live with my spouse and  2 children? I mean inform me about monthly expenditure of four members, and I have no idea of German language,so English language can work there in stead of German? Please guide me which area of Austria will be suitable for having good job and cheaper comparatively. Thanks regards
Akaasha Irum ( Pakistan)

Hello Akaasha Irum  and welcome to Expat.com :)

Hope that some members will be able to help you out soon.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Mrs Akasha Irum
                            For your kind information. job seeker visa is issued to applicant only. After getting visa one has to enter in Austria and find job within 6 months. on job offer in autria one get red white red card which entitle him or her to sponsor her family for joining in austria. First of calculte your points. if you gain minimum 70 points. Then you apply job seeker visa in embassy of austria islamabad. It takes about 5 to 6 months process to get the visa.

Farrukh