To start a business in Maldives?

Hello, I am a photographer based in Malaysia and recently I have a thought to start a small photography business in Maldives. What are the process, documents, and things I should have take in considerations and prepare before moving over? Because of that, I am currently looking for new friends especially female expats for house sharing or so if any female friends here are looking for one too :D

I've read over the net that for foreigners is best to come with a job so the company will handle your working visa, so it is best to start that way? A little of my background before I became a photographer, I have experienced as system support (technical/software) for more than 4 yrs which I think I can still pretty much hands on, and also experienced in coordinating events so working with people would not be problem for me . I am not so sure the opportunity that have Maldives and also the active Maldivian and expats in this forum but I am open to listen for more ideas and feedback. Thank you in advanced.

inbox me

Sirreii Adam wrote:

inbox me

If you have some information to offer regarding starting a business in Maldives please post it on the forum so that others may be able to benefit from this information.