Hello all! New to the site. Hoping to make lots of new friends! :-)

Hello fellow expats,

I can't believe I just found out about this awesome site! I've been living in Bangkok for quite sometime now and I've just recently felt the need to widen my horizons and socialize with people outside of my work and outside the circle of my few remaining friends. Most of them have already left Bangkok!

Hoping to meet interesting people up for drinks, sports, traveling or whatever! :)

Cheers.

draide

Welcome to Expat.com draide!;)

Harmonie

sports like badminton are famous here..:) getting fond of it too..

hi

welcome to expat

hello! how are you? nice to see you here in Expat.com...

whats up with you bro.. working yet? do u stay here in bangkok?

welcome to thailand

Do you still work in Bangkok?

Yes, I still work in Bangkok.

Me too :)

Where can I learn Thai language please? :) or at least where can I find people are able to understand me :(

I think there're many language schools in BKK, or at least in the universities . You can find people who want to teach thai for foreigner.

Hi and welcome aboard. I'm always up for meeting new friends, so feel free to invite me for a drink :)

Prae wrote:

Do you still work in Bangkok?

Yup, still working here and hoping to meet new friends! :-)

where do u guys stay in bangkok? meetups works to make new friends..joining some sport groups helps a lot too..:)

Hi there =) I'm coming to bangkok in a week for my internship. I don't really know people there, if you down for a drink or what, just let me know. Sophie.

Hi everyone,
Would be great to meet some new friends too! Do count me in for any new gatherings. Been here for about 5 years and I'm from Singapore.

heya! Im interested in working and living in Thailand. And if you have any infos regarding hotel/hospitality jobs, visa procedures, etc. please do inform me! any help is much appreciated! :) Thanks so much! ;) wink*

Hello everyone! I just found this site. I hope that I can make circle of friends here or I can be part of your circle of friends. I've been here in Thailand since October 2013. I could say that for my entire stay here I've been very serious at work. Now. I am realizing that life needs a balance. Socially, I love travelling with group of people. I drink occasionally but with friends. I look forward to meeting wonderful people here.

Hi, I M new to this site too! And I m glad I found this site , i do want to look for new buddies too , I have been living in Bkk for 3 years now. I m from malaysia

hello

how are you?