APARTMENT

LOOKING FOR APARTMENT BUACARETY EN 2 ROOMS WITH FURNITURE NOT MORE THAN 300 EUROS IS NOT REQUIRED TO BE IN THE CENTER NEED PAR <APO MES JANUARY

Click on the HOUSING tab in the green banner at the top of this page and check out the ads there, perhaps you'll find something suitable. If not you can alway place one there yourself for free. It will remain current as opposed to here in the forum where this posting will continue to move towards the back pages as new topics are posted.

Cheers,
James          Expat-blog Experts Team

THANK YOU JAMES FOR YOUT INFORMATIOM I AM GOING TO BRASILTOO  IF I HAVE A JOB, FALAS PORTUGOES? ENTAO FALA COMIGO EM PORTUGUES

Just two little things..... please avoid upper case, it's considered shouting on public forum boards.

Also, since it is an Anglophone forum, we use English only here. We do have a Portuguese language version, which you can access by clicking on the flag icon in the green banner at the top of the page and selecting Portuguese from the languages in the drop-down window.

If you navigate to the Brazil Forum (Portuguese version), I'll be more than happy to communicate with you there in Portuguese, since I'm fluent in both English and Portuguese.

Cheers,
James       Expat-blog Experts Team