USEFUL INFO ON UAE

Thank you Mila..Great info..Looks a little scary when you read this. I just got an offer to work in Abu Dhabi. Will be starting Mid-November.

I wanted to know, these rules are pretty much the same in Abu Dhabi as well, correct?

Thanks again.

Cheers,

Bryan M.

[moderated: off topic + should write in English]

Hi, I was wondering how much does it cost to move to UAE? I have a family a wife and son, I have Iraqi and USA citizenship and my wife is American. I work as an electrician and my wife has a college degree. How hard is it to get residency? Job? Am I able to bring the cat with me? How are the schools?

I think you can come direct to UAE and u can get visit visa in the air port 1 month   during this time u can look for job.regard your cat i have no idea

Thank you very much

This topic is very useful!

Great info

@Mila_777: that's much in-sight knowledge is worth the praise :)

(Moderated: no copy/paste please)

[Moderated: Off topic: Post your advert in the Engineering and technical services jobs in the United Arab Emirates section.]

WOW!! Thank you so much for posting this information. Very helpful.

Thanks! for sharing.
It's truly helpful for expats. Nice one :top:

thanks for share with us

Nice info.. Thanks.

New to this place.. a great help this post was especially to a person who has spent his whole life in a place like Goa.

dont worry, its not that difficult...

Cheers. and welcome to AUH.

Bryan M.

Hey Guts I have a question about entering the country after ban . So this is my story I was employed by emirates airlines when they dome the medical they found I was hepatitis b positive now I'm getting myself tested but I sont know where to go from there onwards.  I want to get back working for them once I'm in a clear but I need someone to guide me to the right direction where do I go who do I call please and thank you

Hi Milla...

Just a quick question. Would it be possible for two guys to share an apartment in UAE? In the process of securing an ADEC position. Accommodation will be provided by ADEC, but just wondering if we MAY share? Being aware of Sharia law and soon to be new to UAE I need that clarified. Do you have any response, experience or advice on this? PLEASE??
Lots 'o thanks
JPH2015

Good Summary and useful for new immigrants