Apt rentals

can i rent in a safe neighbourhood for $750. a month as i am a single woman....considering 3-6 month stay...thanks, stacey

Hello staceylynn

You could place an advert in our section Housing in Belize so as to increase your chances to find a rental in your budget.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team.

You did not say what area you are thinking Staceylynn that would help for getting answers.

Consejo, in the Northern District of Corozal is considered very safe lots of ExPats and lots of rentals
Drop me a message and I can point you in the right direction

We are seeking a house/apt/condo rental with 2+ bedrooms, 2 baths for 4-6 weeks to share with another couple that we are traveling with, beginning in mid January. Corozal is our first choice as we have friends living there. We are mature, responsible people, non smokers, no pets. Our budget is about $1000 per month. Can anyone help?

Hi Sherryperry54,

Posting an advert in the Housing in Belize section with details of accommodation you are looking for might surely help.

Regards,

David.

[moderated: no free ad on the forum, please post your ad in the Housing in Belize section.]

There is a newly built reasonable apt and shared loft located in San Pedro, Belize. Contact Scott and Michelle Lyons of the Gecko bungalow: http://www.geckobungalow.com/

I'm staying in the share for the month. They are taking long term (around 6 months) leases. They haven't added this location to the website yet but it's a choice living situation. Contact them.