Hello! how to find work for Egyptian?

I'm Egyptian, 22 years old and I'm living in Poland..... I have blue card and I'd like to move to German specifically Frankfurt and for real I have no idea about Germany language and I haven't work here in Poland and I saw more racists people judge me because I'm Egyptian or my name's Mohamed. My mother language's Arabic and I'm talking English very good and I know good Polish... I want have any job in German if anyone can help me. ( really any normal job )

[email protected]

Thanks!

Hi Mohamed,

Without German, no work experience and it sounds like no specific technical skills/qualifcation? It means you would be looking at basic manual/unskilled work and even this is going to be really tough to find without German language skills. You are going to struggle to find this type of employment without actually being here in Frankfurt in person. This has nothing to do with your nationality or name, its the same for all of us non-german speakers, although I don't deny that this could also be a barrier with some employers. Your best course of action is to take intensive German classes and see if you can get referred for work by friends/family.

Good luck!

Thank you so much for your answer, I'll try to study Germany before move to Frankfurt.

Mohamed Ashour wrote:

I'm talking English very good

Based on what you posted, your English is also not up to snuff.
Hint: It should be "I can speak English very well."

Okay thank you and I didn't study English in school or with teacher, it was just from videos to study music or songs so I'm just trying to educate myself By anyway!

Thank you!

Mohammed, despite the particularly way Beppi expressed it, you can't claim English or German language skills as part of your resume. I can only assume you're going to have huge problems to get a legal job here. Germany will kick you out if you can't show that you can support yourself, and I'm not sure how you got a "blue card" to support yourself. If you don't like the racism you experienced in Poland because you're Egyptian, I can't say it will necessarily be any better here. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Hello, at first you have right in everything you said but I'm a musician ( Guitarist ) and I wanted to move to German to improving my study there but I found that I should be in b1 level in German language and also I haven't all the money for study but I'm trying to find any work to save little money and go to study.
Thank you!

Mohamed