Travel and VISA to Egypt

Hello

I have my Moroccan friend she will come for holiday in Egypt, any one can help me if VISA needed from Morocco to Egypt or not ?

Thankxx sooo much

I believe she will require a Visa.

yes it's need a VISA but not a hard one he need just to pay it in the ambassy and they will give it to him

Thank you all for the kind reply and help

Dear Ryugine, you said she don't need hard VISA  what is hard and what is other types ?
she can get that VISA in the same day ? she want to be in Egypt in end of 26 December so there is no time

I think it's best she contact the Egyptian Embassy in Rabat, either by visiting or calling them. They will have the answer regarding how long approval usually takes as well as she can begin the visa process.

thank you all  :kiss:

Just make sure she does it as soon as possible, as it may take time.

Hi coming to cairo end of jan anybody wana meet up n make a new friend?

lydiagichohi wrote:

Hi coming to cairo end of jan anybody wana meet up n make a new friend?

Best posted on the Cairo forum:

https://www.expat.com/en/destination/af … ypt/cairo/

Take note, from 15th May tourist visa's will not be available at point of entry airports and will have to be obtained from the Egyptian Consulate or Embassy.

You can check this information for yourself direct from the Egyptian Consulate website.
egyptianconsulate.co.uk/Latest_news.php?id=36

Check the first link below for information on what is required and then check item #4 for a link to download the visa application form.

Visa requirements and procedure.
egyptianconsulate.co.uk/Visas_Applying_By_Post.php

Or you can download the form directly from this link.
egyptianconsulate.co.uk/forms/visa.pdf

Fees at bottom of the page.
egyptianconsulate.co.uk/Fees.php

For UK citizens.
Single trip = £20 (I am assuming this is for just a one-off visit)

Multiple trip = £32 (which is what most people will want if returning within the 180 day period)

Obviously this information may well change, so we will have to wait and see.

Please note since my last post the 'NEW Egyptian Visa application' has now been scrapped until further notice.

So it's all back to square one of obtaining a visa (if required) on arrival.