Residence Visa for landing in Mozambique

Dear forum friends,

Greetings and nice meeting you all in this wonderful forum!

I am Mahendra from India and I have secured an employment in one of the leading banks of Mozambique. The bank has advised me to procure a residence visa for self and my family(comprising of my wife and my daughter) prior to my landing in Mozambique. I understand that this visa will be used as the basis for obtaining the work/residence permits in Mozambique.

I just learnt from the Consulate of Mozambique in NewDelhi, India that fresh applications for residence visa are not being processed this week and it will commence only early next week. Also the Consulate people are not so friendly. They were not divulging any information about the document requirements for processing the residence visa. So if someone can provide me with a checklist for the residence visa(as mandated by the Consulate of Mozambique in New Delhi), it will be so helpful. Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Mahendra

Hi Mahendra!

Welcome to Expat.com ;)

Armand

hi mahendra

any luck on yr query

i am looking to move to mozambique
rgds

Good day,

Find the conditions for granting a residence visa in Mozambique;

Police clearance certificate issued by the relevant authority in the country of origin of the applicant or country in which the applicant has been resident for the last two years; (for the whole family)
Marriage certificate (if married);
Medical certificate;
Guarantee of board and lodging in Mozambique;
Term of responsibility in the case of a minor or dependent;
Contract or work permit.

Hope this would help,

sly77

For mozambique visa,  if procuring police clearance certificate is taking time in India, is there any option to do away with that.