New members of the Djibouti forum, introduce yourself here

Hi all,

Newbie on the Djibouti forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Djibouti if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hi All,

I am new and hoping to arrive in 2 weeks time.

Hace served in Lebanon, Ivory Coast, Uganda and DR Congo.

I hope to get some good accommodation and will not mind sharing.

I'm cool, have respect for diversity, all cultures and mix well with all.

I hope to be accepted into the community.

Hi Guys!
I Am new in Djibouti! been here for a week! Hope to meet fellow expats, do some fishing and any outdoor activities.
I am south African, and have worked in Singapore, Qatar and Gabon in West Africa.
I am a widower and have 3 children. 2 of them are out of the house and my baby is 15 years old. they are all still in SA.

I am living in the Camp facility of Alliance construction , part of the GSK group. camp life can get boring quick... would like to meet people with the same interests.

would like to know more of the activities here and interesting places to see...

I am arriving to Djibouti from the USA early December 2014 with my wife and two cats, We will be looking to rent in Djibouti city a 2-3 bedroom house or apartment in a good location. We are going to spend the next 4 years in the republic of Djibouti. I am a Civil Engineer. I cant really find any useful information's on the web about houses for rent in Djibouti, so any information's will be much appreciated

Good Morning All, I am Mark from South Africa, just relocated to Djibouti. Settling in before my partner comes over in the new year. I am staying in Haramous, and working in the city. Slowly getting used to the driving style (or lack there of).

:)

hii mark

welcome to djibouti

Hi, and thank you for the welcome.

:cheers:
hii
u welcome

hi rasas2014
welcome to Djibouti, there are a relative good  location in Héron City or Haramous , the life is peacefull.
Don't worry for two or three days y can find a house because ,there are rent agency

hi
im new to forums in general so excuse me if i seem lost.
i was hopn to get some info on job prospects for primary schl eng teachers.
ive a masters deg of science, public health.how far can my qualifications take me in djibouti.
i speak fluent english and arabic for what its worth.
thanx

Hello Everyone!

I am new into this blog. I don't know yet how this will work, but, I am excited to know more about this site. We are planning to move to DJ in June and would like to see some input from the people who are already in DJ. I will go thru the blogs as well to get some information.

Ester

:)
hii
i,m in djibouti nice to meet

Hello,
I'm new into DJ forum. I am very thankful of being part of this forum. Hope this could give us good guidance and or ideas about DJ.

Thank you for the warm welcome!

Regards,

Estrellita

Mohammed samomi
Civil engineer

Hi

I am new to this site.

Well is one one in this blog is presently residing in Djibouti

Please reply to this .

Thanks

Hi, i just arrived here five days ago. I want yo meet new expat here. Hope to meet you guys! Love adventure!!!!

Send me your contact details by return email.

Julien wrote:

Hi all,

Newbie on the Djibouti forum? Dont know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Djibouti if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=751304

Thanks!

Closed