Teachers

I am an early childhood professional currently in Australia but moving to Bahrain next month. Would be good to connect with other people in this field.
I have previously worked in Bahrain but not at a school and I did not have a great experience having Arab bosses so hoping this time around the experience will be more positive.
Hope to be getting a job offer soon from the Multinational School in Adliya for a Jan 15 start.

Hello and welcome to the Forum

Working for sole proprietors can be difficult in this part of the world. I am sure this time around you will have a better experience, since you are joining a school.

There are a few teachers who are forum regulars. You could possibly connect with them once you are here.

Best wishes.

Farhaz wrote:

Hello and welcome to the Forum

Working for sole proprietors can be difficult in this part of the world. I am sure this time around you will have a better experience, since you are joining a school.

There are a few teachers who are forum regulars. You could possibly connect with them once you are here.

Best wishes.

as my friend Farhaz said, working for sole proprietors is difficult, especially there are some arab bosses who think them selves are gods only because they are at higher position, but that shouldnt encourage you to keep on going , and i hope that this new experience of yours will be much better.

best wishes and regards

I was offered the job and a more senior position that what I inteviewed for. Start jan 5. Excited ...will be good to be back and working for a good school and be on an expat package

Best wishes. Let us know if you have questions when you get here and settling down.

Wish you all the best , and as our friend Farjaz said , if need anything just ask away and everybody here will be glad to help you out