Personal driver with car for trip to I TALY

I am looking for a private car and driver for 10 days from Jan 13 to Jan 23 from Rome airport to TOUR IN Abruzzo, Le Marche and Tuscany. I HAVE SPECIFIC AREAS AS I AM LOOKING FOR A HOME IN THE I TALIAN COUNTRYSIDE

HI Pal3,
I have some family in the Marche Region and have been travelling around there over 35 years.
Maybe I can give you a hand since I was there this summer with a couple of friends who are also loking for a house there.
Let me know some more about what it is you're looking for and who you are, etc.
Carroll

[moderated: no free ads + please register your company in the business directory]

I am looking for someone to drive me from Rome AP TO Abruzzo
Some one to drive me from Abruzzo to Le Marche 2 areas
Someone to drive me from Le Marche to Lunigiana
Thank you
I am a retired general surgeon from FL.
Thank you,
Zena Lansky

I WILL EMAIL YOU.

Hi, I can probably help you although you are picking a cold time to come... Mark an American, ex military and have lived here in Italy on and off for 40 years. I also have friends in Abruzzo, Pescara and a new Zealander who bought a home there although she is a chef on super yachts. So let me know if you want more details.

I do.
Am not sure of date details of transfers but will need one on Jan 14 from AP to Pescara,other dates not sure
but one to Le MARCHE and possibly another one in another area of Le Marche and last one to Bagnone.
Thank you

so you need rides on different days right?  not someone to take you around for a week to see places you've selected.. right?

right

Best thing for you to do is go online, look up  bla bla cars.  That will get you rides where you have to go as it will be a lot cheaper.

I just thought i would contact you as we have mutual interests. My husband and I have been searching for an apartment or single family home in Le Marche. We live in Farmington Connecticut and are planning our retirement. I hope you have or will visit the Adriatic coast. we are enchanted with it. The people are reserved but personable. Our interest is the area of Fano and Senigallia.
If you would like chat some time about our observations just send me a note.
I do have one friend in Fano that is retired and might be willing to drive for you some of the time but I doubt he would be willing to do it for 10 days. Good luck with finding a driver.

Carol

My neighbor who lives below me has a nice place in Fano. Actually up on the hills, with farmland and a lake. If you are interested. [email protected]

my phone number is 727 461 5786
My name is Zena  and I am  a retired doctor. If my husband answers tell him who you are and give him your number and I will call you back or you can give me your number and I will call you
[email protected]

Hi Zena, I never saw the other posts for some reason.
When are you thinking of coming over?
Carroll

Jan 13 to jan 23 definitely

Hi again,
so have you managed to organise something?
I have seen some nice places and a couple of agents around Macerata and Fermo.