Looking to move to montezuma

I am planning on moving to montezuma costa rica in the next year or so I do not have a lot of money to invest or really start a business where can i go to get real help in this en devour as I am still young enough to work and carry my own weight just want to get away from the hustle and bustle of living in the states. I do not require much just safety and a way to support myself. Anyone that has any knowledge please send response

Realize that unless you are a legal Permanent resident or have a work visa, it is illegal for you to perform any physical work. although you could work 'online' but you  would still require a residency status.  If a resident is under 55 their mandatory healthcare which includes payment into a pension fund, is much higher than a retired person.
Employers are now less likely to hire 'illegal workers' as a high fine must be paid, if they are discovered and you could be deported.

Thank you for your reply. I was going to apply for a work visa once o got there i have heard that it takes about a year or longer to get permanent resident status. I am very computer literate and at the present have an ebay store and a few other things that I do online how feasible is it that I could meet some people to help me secure work online once I get there? I would not be working with a lot of money so i would be willing to help around doing odd jobs in exchange for perhaps rooming/board. I have heard that the cost of living is not very expensive in Montezuma and that there are a few farming communities that I may be able to become a part of and thus save in some living expenses have you heard of anything like this? And what would you suggest my next move to be?

It is a potential employer who must apply on your behalf for a work visa and it can take a year to get one. Getting Temporary Residency will be at a cost of approx. $2000 and the deposit of $60K, two years apart, to apply as a Rentista. Please read the link!! It can take a year or more to obtain TR,  while getting Permanent residency can take 4-5 years, as you can only apply for it, in your fourth year of TR.
You are required to  'target' those outside of CR for your internet work. There are many, very competent computer literate local workers here....who speak Spanish. Can you? Getting work in this field you would be better in San José and surrounding area.
There is not much work of any sort in the Montezuma area....and many are looking for a way to survive without a legal job.
Suggest you plan on a vacation first, before you pack up and move here.

I would suggest you read this post of someone who had a similar request on the Lonely Planet website

Thank you the link was very informative made aware of a lot of things I did not know thank you much.. :)

Thank you