Work Visa for OMAN

Dear can some buddy reply on my query ?? I am from Lucknow ( India )and  I have got an job offer of Manager Profile from a good employer of OMAN but in GAMCA medical report medical center has mention my designation Engineer by mistaken. So will it make any problem in VISA process ????

No it doesnt make any difference as long as medical report is FIT

boy_lucknow wrote:

Dear can some buddy reply on my query ?? I am from Lucknow ( India )and  I have got an job offer of Manager Profile from a good employer of OMAN but in GAMCA medical report medical center has mention my designation Engineer by mistaken. So will it make any problem in VISA process ????

Hi,

Incorrect designation could become an issue any time.

It is always better to make sure that your name, nationality, sex, passport details, profession, employer's name, etc are all absolutely correct down to the spellings.

It is important that all corrections are done right at the beginning itself as otherwise changing of spellings / other amendments would be a cumbersome process later on.

So change it when you still can.

Thanks Sumitran for your reply now I have got my visa from my employer. In January 2015 starting I am planning to join the company But one more query I am having is the Family visa My queries are as under;

1- I am still in India so should I go for attestation process of my marriage certificate and my children's birth certificates which I will be required for family visa is yes then please tell me the authorities from where attestation is to be done.

2- Presently my daughter is studying in India her session will be over by March End so I can take my family in April. But some buddy was telling me that if you are joining in January then you will allowed to take your family after 6 months only and If I will take my family in July or August then will schools entertain us for admission or is there any way by which I can take my family early. 

3- Is Gamca required for my WIFE and my two daughters who are 7 yrs and 2.5 yrs old.

Thanks and Regards,

Hi Lucknow boy,

Can you please share your email ID or cell num so that I can speak to you. Even I am planning to move to Oman so need to talk regarding. Please Help...!!!