Int schools in Lille for 7 and 9 year old kids English or French?

Hi

We are a Scandinavian family that are looking into being expats in Lille. I find it very difficult to find info on the Internet about Int schools in Lille. I have understood there is an Int School in Marcq en Baroeul that is both English and French speaking.  Our kids are 7 and 9. Does this school take kids in that age? Doe sanyone have the contact details for this or other Int schools in Lille?

As they do not speak neither English or French I wonder whether it's best to use a full French or a full English school so that they do not have to start learn 2 languages from start. Does anyone have any experiences of that?

Many Thnaks
Helena

Hi Helena
I know your post is very old, and that you might not be on the forum anymore - but I hope you are still here and have Got some experience on the topic you asked a long time ago.

We are in the same position as you were, except our children are 9 and 10. They do not speak neither english or french, and we are wondering how to cope with that?
Any experience out there, should we place the children in an english or french School - if possible at all with an international School at Theis age?

Hoping you or anybody are able to help
Kim